Dr Grinspoon help

Grown about 7 so far and am currently on my 8th (in veg) from 3 different packs. This cultivar has been an obsession for me lol. I’ve never got the “string of pearls” pheno (yet). I’ve gotten great sativa plants with great end produce on each of them after 11-12 weeks. I know Barney’s reworked it a bit and the end product has changed from anything you’re going to see here or on any info site. The predominant pheno nowadays is called the “feather duster”. Looks terrible actually (sure hope I get one). It depends on when you acquired your souvenirs. Throw out all expectations of a cash crop and grow it just because it’s a 12 week+ ya don’t know what you’re gonna get investment.

My advice...
1. Grow something else with it.
2. Flip to flower right before you pop your seeds.
3. Clone each seed you drop
4. Pick a winner and set up your training regimen
5. Have fun

Any tips on Dr Grinspoon? Gonna do a 4'X4' scrog under MH then Red Spec 500w LED.

Just received my Dr. Grinspoon beans. If you do a grow journal, let me know.

@Bush Doctor 77 What are you planning on using for medium? If you don't mind me askin?

I'm gonna go with Promix, can't find Sunshine locally, always have wanted to try it. Also using GH.

Grown about 7 so far and am currently on my 8th (in veg) from 3 different packs. This cultivar has been an obsession for me lol. I’ve never got the “string of pearls” pheno (yet). I’ve gotten great sativa plants with great end produce on each of them after 11-12 weeks. I know Barney’s reworked it a bit and the end product has changed from anything you’re going to see here or on any info site. The predominant pheno nowadays is called the “feather duster”. Looks terrible actually (sure hope I get one). It depends on when you acquired your souvenirs. Throw out all expectations of a cash crop and grow it just because it’s a 12 week+ ya don’t know what you’re gonna get investment.

My advice...
1. Grow something else with it.
2. Flip to flower right before you pop your seeds.
3. Clone each seed you drop
4. Pick a winner and set up your training regimen
5. Have fun
I popped 3 beans. Got one tall sativa type, and two with more indica. I will clone all three, and will SCROG to control height. I'm running 1 Royal Cookies with the Grinspoon

Back
Top Bottom