Dr kripling Incredible bulk

outdoormaster

DSC_02577.JPG
DSC_02499.JPG

Dr kripling incredible bulk. 6 weeks flower. 4 plant capn style scrog 2200watt. sealed room co2 climate controled. super easy grow.

Hello their, I'm new to all this indoor grow stuff. I have went and got some seeds from Herbie's. Well before I could get off their I had spend 150$. Lol. Well I'm two weeks into my grow, and the reason I got this strain is because its supposed to give u a crazy yield like a pound per plant now this can't happen just by plant a seed ?? Can it? Anyway I went and bought a Mercury 6 hood and a sunlight supply 400 watt HP's light system with both bulbs. I used happy frog soil and I'm using fox farm grow big fert. The plants look better than the bag seeds I've used in the past, WAY BETTER, but I'm doing this to grow super high quality MED's what else can I do to maximize these plants? Keep in mind they will be planted outside once it gets warmer. What should I do about the soil outside when I transplant them outside I live in Ohio its kind of clayie . any information would be great. Im also growing, 2 deep cheese,² train wreck, 2 Hollands hope,3 blue kush,2 Frisian dew, 3 white lemon,1 Durban poison, 3money maker, 1 white widow, and 4 incredible bulks. How much should I expect off the 4 bulks in normal conditions. Sorry for writing a book. But I love this stuff and I'm sick of dirt thx for ur time.

These are grown in rockwool. Last run I go 63 zips off of 4 increadible bulk. Growing out side if done right I would expect more. When I outside grow. I use 20 gal totes with most of the bottom cut out of them. I grow in wet locations (swamp) I place the tote right in the water. I use a good bag soil and top water feed with a good nute. Don't get sucked into the I gota add 25 different additives to the bag soil. I have not had a plant under a pound using this method. Topping and listing will help alot with yield. Very little water is needed growing with this method. I use Gh nutes also silica is important.

These are grown in rockwool. Last run I go 63 zips off of 4 increadible bulk. Growing out side if done right I would expect more. When I outside grow. I use 20 gal totes with most of the bottom cut out of them. I grow in wet locations (swamp) I place the tote right in the water. I use a good bag soil and top water feed with a good nute. Don't get sucked into the I gota add 25 different additives to the bag soil. I have not had a plant under a pound using this method. Topping and listing will help alot with yield. Very little water is needed growing with this method. I use Gh nutes also silica is important.

Hey thx for the reply. U mentioned something about topping and listing? And I've topped a few plants before but I've never really had any luck like I'm having now, I no how to top, the top of the plant but I've never done anymore than that! Do have any pics or information with pics to show me how to do this? I'm super green behind the ears and the bulk is the best plants I got with the white lemon coming in a close second. I'm three weeks in now and I'd like to show somebody what I got going on to see if my babies look health or not? But I can't figure out how to post any. Any info u go would help me immensely. Thx for ur time

Back
Top Bottom