Droopy clone help!

420-magazine-mobile1716558116.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2061605596.jpg
leaves are droopy and a tad yellow not sure what's wrong

I'm using the exact same nutes. At that stage I watered 6.0!ph and 1/4 strength week 1/2 in gallon of water once. Reason being is that the soil has plenty of nutes for that small seedling. Once I transplanted to 1/2 gal pots I upped it to 1/4 strength week 2-4. Make sure you have ample holes in bottom of cup. Let the soil dry out a bit between watering. In a cup that size with temps in the 70's and humidity in 40's should get ya to water every 2-3 days. If the cup feels heavy wait a day and check again. Provided there's proper drainage. Roots need to breathe. That what the pros here have recommended. You're about 2 weeks behind me. Check my journal. Also follow a few other journals and scroll back to their stages of seedlings. This place is a treasure trove of information. Just trying to pay it forward.

Peace

G

I'm using the exact same nutes. At that stage I watered 6.0!ph and 1/4 strength week 1/2 in gallon of water once. Reason being is that the soil has plenty of nutes for that small seedling. Once I transplanted to 1/2 gal pots I upped it to 1/4 strength week 2-4. Make sure you have ample holes in bottom of cup. Let the soil dry out a bit between watering. In a cup that size with temps in the 70's and humidity in 40's should get ya to water every 2-3 days. If the cup feels heavy wait a day and check again. Provided there's proper drainage. Roots need to breathe. That what the pros here have recommended. You're about 2 weeks behind me. Check my journal. Also follow a few other journals and scroll back to their stages of seedlings. This place is a treasure trove of information. Just trying to pay it forward.

Peace

G

That plant died about 2 months ago I had it too far away from the lights and it strecthed like crazy and got super lanky to the point it couldn't even hold itself up, and I had a fan in my box that I had on the highest setting it could go and it snapped it and it died, I fucked up bad with this plant but hey you live and you learn fast forward to now and I'm doing pretty good with this seedling
420-magazine-mobile811977771.jpg

I made a lot of mistakes with plants and got a graveyard with about 20 plus plants in it but I never gave up

I find this forum
Extremely helpful and have to attribute a majority of my plants success to the people that give me valuable info
I agree with you this forum is super helpful and thankfully people are nice. Ive been through it in the growing aspect and lessons are the most valuable thing learned in growing because you can read all about it but until you have tried yourself you never can fully understand. It has been the greatest gift watching,something start from seed grow into something,so beautiful.

Back
Top Bottom