Help with seedlings

Hi, Nice looking seedling. I say we get to work on this garden.

I advise that you click the link at the top and go to the "Grow Room" then proceed to "Grow Journals" then select Journals in Progress, followed by "Forum tools" on the top right, and the click Post new thread

If you have time that is, consult this link How to Make a Grow Journal

Try to put some info together about your grow, that way we all have a better idea of how to help. Check out my journal in my signature thats in progress as an example, you can also follow along there!

Here is other pics of my grow area
DSC_04171.JPG

DSC_04182.JPG

DSC_04161.JPG

DSC_04132.JPG

DSC_04122.JPG

DSC_04111.JPG

DSC_04102.JPG

DSC_0409.JPG

DSC_04082.JPG

DSC_04071.JPG

These are seedlings that are 23 days old. ( broke ground 23 days ago)

The lights are too high, they've been stretching not and producing leaf.
You may want to consider lowering the lights to 1-3 inches looks like you have T8 tube CFL's which don't run very hot.

Also, don't water for quite awhile.

They look stretchy get them lights on em. City those t5s they can almost touch the leaf without a problem.

Glad ur getting love in ur.journal from him Oersted.. apparently I'm chopped liver lol. Jp man.

They look healthy as can be. The size will come with time.

Hey Cannasensei. I am doing what you said and listened and taking Leester's advice.......LOL No I have to give mad props to everyone on here even if they don't know crap like me, because with that we are all learning everyday. With a site like this it gives us all the ability to grow and enjoy the fruit of our labor because there are so many wonderful people on here willing to help. I did start a grow journal it is titled My first Grow!!!!!!! I ask all of you to keep up on what I am doing and help me with it each step of the way!!!! You guys are the best!!!!!!!!

Lol. I DID say that hah? Haha. Just messing with ya man (I'm am attention whore) leester wont steer ya wrong or give bad advice. If he doesn't know he will tell u or find an answer. He's a good one to take advice from. So you certainly should.

I like to think of myself as a wealth of knowledge as well (don't worry I'm humble not arrogant lol). Ur in good hands between the two of us then factor in the others who will certainly make their way to ur journal.

Edit ur signature and put the link to your grow in it then post a link on here so anyone that finds this will find ur journal as well. Ill go look for it.

Go ur ur journal and copy the URL in the task bar then click usercp to go to ur control panel. On the left below ur handlename there will be a list of clickable options. One will say edit signature. Click it then type something of ur liking (check out my first grow for example) and paste the link and save.

Due to me mounting the orginal lights to the ceiling and walls I came up with this idea. Had some short 2 foot cfl's so hooked them up to this rack system. They are about 3 inches above top of plants with a total of 5 bulbs and I had another 4 foot light and put that right above the 2 foot lights going the other direction. Let me know what you think on if this will be enough light. Also Leester you said lay off on water should I still mist them a few times a day with a spray bottle??????

DSC_04214.JPG

DSC_04202.JPG

DSC_04192.JPG

Lights being 3 inches above is fine. Since you have a small plant in large pot, its not going to drink much water, you should try to let the whole medium dry out before you water again, to make the plant have to "search" for more water, and build an elaborate root system. I wouldn't mist them either since water droplets can act as a magnifying glass and could burn a hole through a tender, young leaflet. Find out the exact wattage that each tube draws, and tally up the total wattage being used currently. This is enough light for now, but for all those plants during flower, I don't know.

I have a question about my seedlings. I'm new to growing and im germinating my seeds as we speak in damp paper towels. Once the roots pop out, I will be putting them in rockwool cubes and growing in a box i made. It will be DWC aeroponics with Advanced Nutrients Jungle Juice micro,grow,and bloom. My question is once i place my rockwool and hydroton in the 3" net pots, How far do i fill the water level up to in the 10 gallon resevoir im using????? Help would be greatly appreciated!!
100_01968.JPG

Ur gonna want the water line either at or within 1/2 inch of the bottom of the net pots until roots emerge from the netpot.then run ur normal amount

I forgot to mention that im growing auto fem seeds. Lowryder #2... This will be my first attempt at hydroponics. Wish me luck!!!!!!:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom