Sods law! help on choosing healthy seedlings?

potgoblin

hey 420 people, just my luck, i have problem germinating my seeds n then after 2 weeks 8 decide to all jump out at once!

as i will only have enough space to have 3 plants max! in my grow space my question is what do i look for once a seedling has sprouted, what are the features of healthy seedlings, i currently have 6 sprouting up but one is wayyyyyyyy ahead of the other 5 has already gotten to about 3 inches tall.

what would be the best way to determine which plants to keep and which ones to pull out?

all help is welcomed thanx guys :)
:peacetwo:

Re: sods law!!! help on choosing healthy seedlings?

after about 30 days you can start to see if they are males.

Most of test time the tallest, fastest growing seedlings are males.

hey burrr cheers for the info :) but i doubt il be vegging for that long as i only have a small space to grow ya see, i think after 30 days of veg then going into flower they will have outgrown the box =[

Well look for the shortest, stockiest seedlings.
these are young male plants.
male_preflower_30_days.JPG
dp1-1.JPG
male_preflower_1_30_days.JPG
dp1-2.JPG
dp2-2.JPG

Well look for the shortest, stockiest seedlings.
these are young male plants.
male_preflower_30_days.JPG
dp1-1.JPG
male_preflower_1_30_days.JPG
dp1-2.JPG
dp2-2.JPG

wow these pictures are a great help :D, will they show these pre-flowers after i put them into the 12/12 light cycle? what im going to do is use LST to keep them short and bushy and flower them as soon as they reach the right size as iv been told they roughly double in size when flowering is that true? how old were these plants when they showed there sex? or is it solely dependent on the light cycle instead of age?
:peacetwo:

haha funny story, came in one night just over 2 weeks ago with my friend, we were both proper hammerd and i was high to, at the time it seemed like a good idea to plant the seeds i had gotten from the weed i bought that day, next morning i woke up and dug the seeds out and tried germinating those 3 and others i had, i put that pot i was using on my windowsill, this was over 2 weeks ago and i just opened my curtains and out of nowhere theres a huge seedling stretching towards the window, guess i must of missed one, at least now i know why they call it weed, that soil was just out of the ground near my house it is bone dry and had a layer of mould on top of it, transplanted it in with the rest of them but what a little trooper ay :)

Back
Top Bottom