droopy

LocAL BoI

well i know that this is a question that guys hear all the time from the new worried growers but here it goes...

just transplanted my babys this morring and now their droopy before i transplanted they were nice and plump. should i be concerned? or is this just a nother case of the new gorwer worries?:hmmmm:

thanks to all who read this, but i was reading for 2 hours on this site and found out the anwesr to my own question peace. it's not much fun to have to read all the threads but you learn a lot by doing so.. so much info.. peace

i think i was over wattering or the ph was to low. so i let them dry up a little gonna water tomorrow but their looking really good. wish i had a cam so i could post some pic's... hope people can learn from this....

I have a problem with some droopy plants to. I'm pretty sure its cause they needed water. Its been really hot. I gave them a little water and they lifted back up. Droopy plants can be quite a few different things. Today they got there regular water as schedualed, so well see what happens.

thanks for the new input guys. the stuff i wrote in thread #4 was the only thing i could find onthis site about them being droppy. but your ways sound better. thanks for the input.... any more input would help me and other new growers with this problem.....

Back
Top Bottom