Drug test tomorrow, will I pass?

Buds

I have a piss test tomorrow - haven't smoked for two weeks except a blunt of mids 9 days ago, no time to order from testclear, what are my odds? I don't want to dilute or do any wacky home remedies, I need results. Will I be ok if I pass an OTC dip test the day of? it's for harris teeter, anyone know what their procedure is? it won't be at a normal test facility from what I gather, dude said it was a HT specific site...any ideas suggestions you folks can offer?

Thanks in advance

you will likely pass. I believe the cut-off is 50 nans. Im not familiar with the HT test but Ill look it up. But.....how heavy were you smoking before the 2 weeks? thats the possible problem. If you were heavy IE "daily" and then smoked 9 days ago....problem. Occaisional smoking IE once a week.....then your fine...takes 3 days to clear

i had some headies i was stretching the first week of the month, only 2 bowls a day shared with the lady...before that nothing but mids, and to be honest it was more sporadic than i would have liked - resin filled in the gaps on humble days. i am the singer/lead guitarist in my band and we've been practicing almost daily, i eat healthy, am 6'1" 195lb with a high octane digestive tract and little stored fat, diet has been red meat, lemonade, other juices, yellow fin tuna steaks, veggies, very little caffeine, almost no alchohol. i hesitate to start slamming a bunch of juices as my research shows no proof of working reliably. i was gonna drink a 40oz of powerade the morning of the test, regular water consumption, and take the test in midafternoon...i have also not done anything stressful physically yesterday or today to minimize metabolization of fats burned by excercise to give my urine every possible chance for a low reading. anything else i could be doing that doesn't include dilution? aspirin was mentioned elsewhere but i dont trust that without a chemist telling me exactly why it works.

thanks again

the home test kit from walgreens says i tested positive. fuck.

doh_002.jpg

doh_001.jpg

i am a heavy smoker (about a 1-2 grams dank a day) and i took more than 50 days for THC to get out of my system when i needed to stop for a while. im not the most active person but i dont sit around all day either. i dont think you will pass without some help. i have heard drinking gelatin and water an hour before the test works. other than that drink lots of fluids and maybe the day of the test eat a fatty meal to keep you from burning stored up fat.

good advice thanks - I decided to take the moral high road and tell the hiring manager what the deal was, and he actually told me to wait a couple weeks and I could take the drug test when I knew I would pee clean! I totally expected the door to be shut in my face forever but it was the complete opposite - he actually thanked me for my honesty and said he was looking forward to working with me! 2 more weeks of sobriety and I am in like Flynn!

haha... honesty is rarely a bad way to go. glad to hear you get to wait a few weeks. only thing i would suggest now is DONT smoke and dont breath any 2nd hand reefer either. also if you get the job its probably a bad idea to go out for a victory puff. they might test u again in a week or wait a month or 2 and test u then.

i hear ya... im heading back to school for chemistry and might end up in a profession with drug testing. hopefully down the road its legal or you end up your own boss (rule one is its mandatory you never take a drug test)

good luck XSV and hopefully in 6 months you are posting again about how much herb you are smokin cuz you got an even better job... or maybe in a few weeks cuz your boss smokes too :D

Back
Top Bottom