Taking a piss test tomorrow, will I be safe?

Wolfmurder

I am a 19 year old female, 5'4", 200lbs. I recently got a job that required a drug test.I quit smoking a week before the first test. Two days before the first drug test I took a home test and passed. I drank a shit ton of water and used fruit pectin the day of, just to be sure, and passed. However, the sample they sent to a lab was too diluted and I got a call today, saying I will need to retake my test tomorrow morning. I took two hits about 4 days ago, and 4 hits 2 days ago of some not too impressive weed. (I wouldn't have smoked normally, but I only work weekends at this job and I was told by a woman who had been working there for years that she had never seen anyone be pulled for a test on a weekend.) I've been told by a nurse that it takes a regular smoker about 5-14 days to clean out. I know I'm a little heavy, and there isn't a whole lot of detox time, but because I really didn't smoke that much, and if I take some extra measures (drink water, cranberry juice, pickle juice, fruit pectin) will I be good? What can I do to ensure that I pass my test? I want to avoid the issue of it being too diluted again.

I am a 19 year old female, 5'4", 200lbs. I recently got a job that required a drug test.I quit smoking a week before the first test. Two days before the first drug test I took a home test and passed. I drank a shit ton of water and used fruit pectin the day of, just to be sure, and passed. However, the sample they sent to a lab was too diluted and I got a call today, saying I will need to retake my test tomorrow morning. I took two hits about 4 days ago, and 4 hits 2 days ago of some not too impressive weed. (I wouldn't have smoked normally, but I only work weekends at this job and I was told by a woman who had been working there for years that she had never seen anyone be pulled for a test on a weekend.) I've been told by a nurse that it takes a regular smoker about 5-14 days to clean out. I know I'm a little heavy, and there isn't a whole lot of detox time, but because I really didn't smoke that much, and if I take some extra measures (drink water, cranberry juice, pickle juice, fruit pectin) will I be good? What can I do to ensure that I pass my test? I want to avoid the issue of it being too diluted again.
Subbing with synthetic would be your best bet.It takes at least 30 days for the thc to be burned off in the fat cells. You could try testing yourself at home again without the dilution and see what happens/. Otherwise your only choice is try dilution the morning of the test.

That 30 day thing to be clean isnt true and its true to a person thats a heavy smoker like for example someone who smoked for 10 days straight taking atleast 6 tokes a day of some finest stuff... I smoked for 12 years straight and was still dirty after 30days but i smoked like crazy.. I smoked like 5 grams a day of some finest buds to my self almost everyone hour. I think you will be fine.....i think you just drank to much of water it is..

Back
Top Bottom