Drug testing

heh........ many theories on this subject drinking pickle juice,.....niacin,......lots and lots of water......

truth is everyones metabolism is different and since excess thc is stored in the fat cells of the body-- the quicker you burn shit off - the easier it will be to rid yourself of it-

ive passed 2 drug tests- the first was a military test and for that i went to a supplement store and got a bottle of stuff called STAT you take all 20 pills with a half gallon of water one hour before the test and your straight.

the second was just a regular test and all i did was drink a shitload of water for 2 days and i passed.

p.s. my metabolism is pretty high so it may be easier for me than others.

man, guess I am going to have to start liking water..lol t his really sucks though, millions of people out there doing worse. any side effects with the STAT stuff?

justme said:
any side effects with the STAT stuff?

nope none at all
however its expensive.......like 25 dollars a bottle

justme said:
man, guess I am going to have to start liking water..lol t his really sucks though, millions of people out there doing worse. any side effects with the STAT stuff?
DRINK ALOT OF PROPEL, ITS THE BEST LIQUID.

grapefruit juice works like a charm!

or what about that new powdered piss! HA

tommorow is the big 420 and i cant smoke=[ because if i fail one more time i get sent to an inpatient rehab called rose hill for 56 days so please im begging for some help if i were to use someone elses pee will it work because im not watched when i pee ? if not any other suggestions please!!!!!!!!! help me

i've got the real way.... trust me. i smoked alot of weed. like, oz a week easy. and i found out i was getting my job in like two days, I stopped for two days, bought carbo-Q, drank it, drank about a gallon of water, wait one hour, go to the bathroom a few times, then go take the test, it keeps your pee yellow so they cant retest because of color, and speeds your metabolism to make you go to the bathroom alot, thinning it out. i swear to god, i'm going to use it every time now

tommorow is the big 420 and i cant smoke=[ because if i fail one more time i get sent to an inpatient rehab called rose hill for 56 days so please im begging for some help if i were to use someone elses pee will it work because im not watched when i pee ? if not any other suggestions please!!!!!!!!! help me

Rose Hill is the name of a funeral home about 20 minutes from me lol

Believe it or not i drank a big bottle of organic cranberry juice and i passed both tests i did it for. Theres something in the cranberries that flushes out your whole system.

hope it helps

Believe it or not i drank a big bottle of organic cranberry juice and i passed both tests i did it for. Theres something in the cranberries that flushes out your whole system.

hope it helps

nah, all you did was dilute your piss to a point the test didn't pick it up. . . There's lots of speculation about this topic. . . but for the most part, Your not going to get rid of the THC in your system in a short time. . . There are a few ways to pass a test. Mask it. . . lots of different products really only mask the THC and its a temp thing. . . like for approx 5-8 hours. . . after that, the THC count goes back up and you'll fail. Dilute it. . . drink lots of fluid (with in reason) from the time you find you have to take the test, up to right before you take it. Never give your morning urine. . . shit builds up during the sleeping hours. . . so piss once or twice before even thinking about giving a sample. . . Should maybe take some vitamines too. . will help the color of your urine should you go with the dilution route. . . Using someones urine could work, provided you could keep it from looking suspcious. . . keep it close to your body for temperature reasons, and give it a little shake. .( the test vial. . lol) to add some bubbles fr that fresh just pissed look. . . they are some others, I'm just forgetting them right now. . . There's nothing fool proof. . . I have used both methods I mentioned above and I have passed a few and only failed one in 14 years. . . . thats when I found out about the masking thing only lasting a few hours. . . Somthing happend at the lab and all the smples were tested a second time. . . I failed cause the mask wore off. . . Good Luck :peace:

q-carbo works mainly based on its high B2 vitamin content, it has 1200% of your daily value, from what i understand its not purchasable in a regular store, so you have to buy in drink form. it speeds your metabolism temporarily and adds a yellow hue to your pee to prevent a re-test....the drink costs 22$ and has helped me many times so its not just a fluke...it has a 100% money back guarantee if you are not satisfied aka you don't pass your drug test, all you need is the receipt and the bottle, and theres a number to call, but true stoner's don't call when they pass it

In the probation/parole system test, those fluke-ass masking agents or synthetics don't work, becuase, they have employee's who's job it is to enter the stall with you and watch you remove your cock and piss, never takeing their eyes off you. 99% of pre-employment or random testing, the lab will just request you empty your pockets, which is easy to beat.

I'm 5'10 150lbs and a very heavy smoker, I was in locked-up from 4/20/07 thru 4/28/07 and had to meet with my parole officer later in the day after my release ,and my urine was negative for any drug use I was informed. I was only clean for the eight days I spent in lock-up, I was pleasantly surprised I was clean in such a short time period.

Back
Top Bottom