Drying hanger

BiggMakk

In preparing for my first harvest, I looked for something to hang my branches from for drying. I didn't have anything already. No cord, cable, rope, or twine. I found these in the laundry section of Menard's. There are 26 clips per hanger.
They were $7.12 each. Whitmore Clip & Dry Hanger
Amazon has them but they are almost 3 times as much.

Here's what two look like with today's harvest.

Pretty cool idea! I dry my plants whole and not usually in the tent. My garage, where the tent is, has pretty consistent RH of about 40-50%, so it works well. Long ago I lived in Humboldt County, and was only a block from the ocean, the outdoor temp rarely got above 65 degrees with 70-90% RH. I dried my plants in a spare bedroom and the RH was so high it took 3-4 weeks to dry a plant, but it was well cured and always tasted great!

In preparing for my first harvest, I looked for something to hang my branches from for drying. I didn't have anything already. No cord, cable, rope, or twine. I found these in the laundry section of Menard's. There are 26 clips per hanger.

Simply cool

Nice

Back
Top Bottom