During the downtime

sd-420

During the downtime (official 'taking a break' support thread)

Edit 01.16.05: This is now the official 'I have to take a break from weed' thread. Post here for support, to rant and rave, and to seek advice on how to spend your time. The focus is for those who need to take short breaks. Permanently quitting advice should be handled elsewhere.

I need some advice. I have been fortunate enough to have weed every day for about the past 8 months. However, it's looking like I'm going to have to take a break for a minimum of two weeks. This is nothing about a drug test, but is a decision based on two things: financial stability the next two weeks, and gym motivation (in shape but I've wanted to step it up a notch for the new year.)

Anyways, I need some advice. When you have to take an extended break, what do you do to keep yourself sane? I do have World of Warcraft, and I only hope I can enjoy it in a 'normal' state of mind. That would kill a lot of the time, but I could still use some pointers.

I know one thing, before the break I'm going to load everything I have for one evening of smokefest '05. Thanks in advance!

i went on a family camping trip for a week and half, i was a bit worried about not havin any. but since i was always doing things like swimming, snorkeling and walking or sleeping i kinda forgot about it. i was just a bit aggresive sometimes.

of course first joint back was still awesome

I think I'm going to smoke every other week from now on. My plan is to buy a nice sack at the beginning of the week and make it last until the end of the week, and then break. I don't know why I'm doing this, just a change.

Ok, this can be the official support thread. Just knowing other people are in the same boat as you really helps.

So if you're taking a break, this can be the thread. Permanent quitting advice should be asked elsewhere.

When you're feeling the pressure, just post your feelings here. Go off on the people that pissed you off all day here :)

he might have been serious...girls do eat up your time.

its funny cuz i have a friend who lives in sd and plays WoW alllll the time...but anyways yeah...work out, school, video games, sports, girls, read, get a job? shit i dont know...i need to chill off weed for....TWO DAYS because i have no money.

thats the hard part its like pot makes you open to the project your working on at the time, when i'm high i never erase or sit and think whatever comes out is twice as good because of it

Yeah, so, ThievingJesus, what made you quit? I remember the first day reading your first entry of this quiting thing, but i dont recall you saying why your quiting.

-J0SH- said:
he might have been serious...girls do eat up your time.

its funny cuz i have a friend who lives in sd and plays WoW alllll the time...but anyways yeah...work out, school, video games, sports, girls, read, get a job? shit i dont know...i need to chill off weed for....TWO DAYS because i have no money.

Must not be me, since I barely get to play as much as I'd like. I work out and have a job - a great job.

I over-reacted as I was going through a lonely day, but I leave it unedited as a display of 'be careful how your simple statement can be interpreted'.

Back
Top Bottom