Dutch Passion Blue Berry Question

ganjo

I need some advise from someone experienced with DP Blueberry. I planned on vegging for 5 weeks but made a stupid mistake with my timer. I accidentally left the timer on the "on" position instead of the "auto" setting so basically I've been vegging for 8 weeks not 5. I worried about running out of space during flowering. The plant is 23" tall and I can grow up 40" without issues. I just corrected the timer issue and flowered on 3 days ago. I have 17inches left to flower. With this strain, what would you do? Top it or leave it alone? For those of you with Blue Berry experience, what type of growth did you notice after flowering? Any input will be appreciated.

I need some advise from someone experienced with DP Blueberry. I planned on vegging for 5 weeks but made a stupid mistake with my timer. I accidentally left the timer on the "on" position instead of the "auto" setting so basically I've been vegging for 8 weeks not 5. I worried about running out of space during flowering. The plant is 23" tall and I can grow up 40" without issues. I just corrected the timer issue and flowered on 3 days ago. I have 17inches left to flower. With this strain, what would you do? Top it or leave it alone? For those of you with Blue Berry experience, what type of growth did you notice after flowering? Any input will be appreciated.

You should be fine....you may have to supecrop a few branches but nothing more drastic than that. BB doesnt stretch too much when blooming.:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom