DutchSeedsShop vs. BuyDutchSeeds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

hank123

Need feed back. best I can tell they are the same company as this place.
Cannabis Seeds | Marijuana Seeds from Buy Dutch Seeds

Both sites are giving away free seeds how ever dutch seed shops gives 20 while buy dutchseeds gives 10.

And look at the pics and other things. same photos.

Would like feed back from members as from what I can find is total crap on this company. From what members are saying the feed back of sponsors are gold so if a crap company makes it in then I would hope the site yanks them.

Thanks

re: Dutch Seeds Shop vs. Buy Dutch Seeds?

Communicating with Dutch Seeds Shop right now and will keep you updated.

So far we've had one other member report issues with them and after one week, has already been resolved.

Yes, I just got them yesterday and I really want to thank you for following up.
Because I gave up on him a few weeks back I bought some clippings and am growing those right now. (feel free to follow my journal.) If the site advised me that it could take 6 weeks or more I would have been more patient. But the proof is in the pudding. After we're done with this grow we'll give them some soil and see if the quality of the strain makes up for the shipping issues.

Thanks a bunch.

From Dutch Seeds Shop

Yes I understand you completely. We use regular air mail, and it takes a bit longer to arrive in US than other seed banks, that is because we are based in Bulgaria. Some destination could take up to 3 months to arrive, at least that happen on 1 in every 100. And is there one site that hasn’t been maligned in occasions.

From the beginning of our partnership there are hundreds of sales referred from you and of course couple unhappy clients. The bottom reason is that our delivery last longer than competitions delivery.

I cant seem to find any reviews on them other then they are a sister-brother site to one main site and the people that have ordered from them have had issues.

From the pricing they offer I would love to order from them.

I'll explain. Color of the site, A lot of the photos are the same or very close, lay out, look at the little pic at the top of the browser 420 mag has a little leaf well dutch seeds shop and buy dutch seeds have the same photo.

Here is two links
this one is from a sponsor
dutch seeds shop you sponsor
Buy Marijuana Seeds and Cannabis Seeds Online, Marijuana seeds for sale

and the other site.
Affiliate Program

note the same pic and pricing.

want one more
Growing guide : Buy Marijuana Seeds and Cannabis Seeds Online, Marijuana seeds for sale

Marijuana Growing Guide

the growing guide. same.

im sure if i spent a few more mins looking i could find more.

They could use the same exact affiliate program software and green themes are common in our entire industry.

Is it possible that one of them used the other as a guide, when developing their website?

BuyDutchSeeds used to be a sponsor, so I've sent a request for info to him as well.

We'll get to the bottom of it. ;)
:Namaste:

Re: Dutch Seeds Shop vs. Buy Dutch Seeds?

dutchseedsshop.com Ivan Kodinov from Bulgaria is a swindler!

It all started in early 2012, when our customer service received many complaints from people who said they haven't received their order. After some inquiries, we found out that these people ordered from dutchseedsshop.com which is a complete duplicate of our website buydutchseeds.com! We were shocked! No wonder people got confused and ended up on our website complaining.

We immediately sent the Ivan Kodinov, owner of the website dutchseedsshop.com an email, demanding to remove all infringing contents. This was without any responses.

Then we contacted his hosting provider catalyst2.net who summoned Ivan Kodinov to remove the infringing contents otherwise his account would be suspended.

One day later, I received the following email from Ivan Kodinov, saying:

" HI, thank you for your notice about this issue. The person I paied for making a website for me
obviously have lied to me about it’s authenticity. The website is down until all copyright content is
cleared and removed. You can also help us determine the infringing content if you would like to.
Please notify my if there is anything else to resolve.

Regards
Ivan Kodinov
ET PARALEL LTD
Prezviter Kozma 3
4000, Plovdiv"

It was indeed the website seemed to be down with an "under construction" message. However, the complaints from customers of dutchseedsshop.com continued. After further investigation, we found out that Ivan didn't take his website down, he just redirected our IP address and from the hosting provider to this under construction page. When we went online using a different IP address, we landed on the same website, still with all the infringing contents.

We emailed his hosting catalyst2 and informed them that the infringing contents weren't removed and that only if we visited his website from our IP address then we were redirected to an under construction page. Ivan was fooling us. As a result, catalyst2 suspended his website. Apparently, Ivan was not happy with that decision. On the very same day, we received an anonymous email, threatening us that he would use Red Hat Methods against our website so it will get permanently removed from Google.

His hosting suspension was lifted after a few days when Ivan removed some infringing parts, such as product pictures and header. However, it still doesn't need a professional web designer to see that dutchseedsshop.com is still a complete extract from our original webshop buydutchseeds.com.

Furthermore, the fact that his website says "Copyright © Dutch Seeds Shop 1999-2012." whereas his domain was registered on August 12, 2011 says enough about his liability (see dutchseedsshop.com Whois - dutch seeds shop)

In the meantime, complaints from his customers who paid to his paypal account and never got their order continued.

We have finally decided to email all the complaints and proof to the Bulgarian Department of Cybercrime. They are now investigating this case.

I was shocked to see that Ivan is advertising here on 420magazine[.]com, a website that we have always supported. I hope that the right actions are taken immediately.

Given the fact that Ivan has absolutely no graphic creativity and shamelessly stole our creativity by copying and pasting our complete website design on his own domain name and the hundreds of customer complaints from him that have fallen into our account, we feel the obligation to warn you about this person and his business scam.

Feel free to contact us any time if you would have any questions.

Kind regards
Frans van Swieten

HI,
my name is Ivan and i run dutchseedsshop.com
I started the business buing seeds from Nirvana and breed them by myself and of course sell them on later point. I saw buydutchseeds.com sell the same strains as Nirvana on Prices times more expensive as Nirvanas. The identical parts in the two sites are already not all the strains descriptions, because some of them are already different. And of course Mr. Franc will acuse me that i am scammer because i sell the same products on prices quite lower that his. I also wouldn't like that. RegARDING client who didn't get their seeds and want replacement and refund please contact me at my person email kodinnov@gmail.com and i will compansate them all. I for difference of many other seed bank take care all my client to be happy with pour services. And why i stoped changind the site so he become completely different from buydutchseeds is that buydutchseeds.com is now off the network. I suggest that is because he made such a image and he just decided to start all over again with different site. And also i don't feel guilty because i ruined a scammer business. If that isn't a scam i don't know what it is, to buy something for $5 and sell it for $50, claiming it is the best on the world;.
And again, i want every person who feel he is scammed from us to write me on kodinnov@gmail.com and i will refund or replace his order.

Regards
Ivan

I'm thinking that buydutchseeds is the real deal and that dutchseedsshop is a fake or semi-fake.

Look at Nov23rd 2010. This is the new layout of the site. You can also see that the site started to get logged in 2003.

Internet Archive Wayback Machine

A year later dutchseedsshop pops up using the same format

Internet Archive Wayback Machine

I would think that dutchseedsshop is ripping off buydutchseeds.

I would like to buy from dutchseedsshop.com because of the lowest prices I have seen. It makes me question a lot.

420 I would like you input on this please

We are still discussing it in the back and will give you our final word soon.

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

We are still discussing it in the back and will give you our final word soon.

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

What remains to be discussed? All the facts are on the table and everyone can easily see that this man is a liar and an uncreative crook stealing someone else's hard & creative work.

His ads should be terminated immediately and he should never show his face here again. :thumb:

i ordered 20 feminized bubblelicious seeds from dutch seeds shop in dec it took 1 month to receive them and i was cool with that but out of the 23 seeds that arrived ONLY ONE germinated. they will not even respond to me now. They were on the sponsor list is why i used them,and they were awesome prices. But as i said they seeds were small but had good color but only one was viable and they refuse to even respond to me. i was about to post this and found this thread. i don't know if there still a sponsor but the shouldn't be cause they suck and i am very disappointed

420 still waiting your final word.

i ordered 20 feminized bubblelicious seeds from dutch seeds shop in dec it took 1 month to receive them and i was cool with that but out of the 23 seeds that arrived ONLY ONE germinated. they will not even respond to me now. They were on the sponsor list is why i used them,and they were awesome prices. But as i said they seeds were small but had good color but only one was viable and they refuse to even respond to me. i was about to post this and found this thread. i don't know if there still a sponsor but the shouldn't be cause they suck and i am very disappointed

Cant find them now on the list.

I would like to know if the forum offers any kind of back up on sponsors?

420 still waiting your final word.

Cant find them now on the list.

I would like to know if the forum offers any kind of back up on sponsors?
good point hank123 wonder if they do?

Still discussing it in the back guys, sorry for the inconvenience. We are extremely short staffed right now and have a million things to tend to, this is just one of them. Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful. :thanks:

i just received an email from dutch seeds shop. i sent them an email to the address that Ivan listed in this thread and he promptly responded to that address,even tho he didn't to my support tickets and the shops email address.I told him i would let 420 forum members know if it was resolved as long as it was and this was his response:
HI,
Expect dispatch email invoicing you the seeds are on their way.
Regards
Ivan
I will let every one know what the out come is.

ME TOO! This guy got me as well. I ordered white widow and the blueberry, out of 48 seeds total 1 germinated then just stopped and began to rot! So I am in dealings with him now. I asked for a refund, but he said he would replace them (which I dont want because I dont believe that they wont be any better) and yeah his web site looks just like buydutchseeds website. I think that 420 Magazine should post a warning on their message board about this guy! So yeah I got RIPPED of by this guy as well,$90 cad. What a goof!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom