Dwc ph-nute creep

Nah dude, you're good. Im just expressing my love for laziness. My float valve is my single favorite piece in my hydro rig. It allows me to leave town for a while, keeps my waterline in place, and keeps me from fetching buckets of water like a slave. The chart is great info.
Nice... I would love the ability to leave it for a couple days but I'm constantly battling temps. And the ac in the room is always on 74. I have to swap ice bottles like every 16hrs so topping it off every other day isnt really a biggie. I have just 2 plants and they are only drinking about 3gal every other. Do you use some kind of chiller or live in a cooler environment?

Nice... I would love the ability to leave it for a couple days but I'm constantly battling temps. And the ac in the room is always on 74. I have to swap ice bottles like every 16hrs so topping it off every other day isnt really a biggie. I have just 2 plants and they are only drinking about 3gal every other. Do you use some kind of chiller or live in a cooler environment?
When I started I bought an aeroponic system from Gen Hydro called a rainforest. I had seedlings that needed a home in the next couple days, the heat outside was above 100 degrees and I grow in a shed in Southern Califorinia. I set everything up but the pump motor didn't work and it was made proprietary for the unit. I couldn't easily replace it. I was screwed. So as a hail Mary I tried a cooling method used on aquariums. I drilled 2 6 inch holes in my res lid and installed a 6 inch inline fan in one of them. I can cool my water by 10 degrees without issue but depending on outside factors I've seen it cool as much as 20 degrees. It isn't regulated by air temp, its regulated by evaporation. Im sure there are tweeks that can make it much more efficient.

This is an awful video on my "chiller" this was at the end of last season so the room is a mess. Peelaf wanted an explanation so I made the vid. From the grow I did 50oz from 4 plants (1 in soil) one of the hydro plants was 26oz

Back
Top Bottom