DWC vs. AERO

Filbert

Hey all, I've been planning on building a recirculating DWC system that used 15ea. 4 gallon buckets, but lately have been wondering if I should go Aero. I'll be flowering in a 4 x 8 area, with room around to tend, so those are the constants. My original plan was to have a res with the capacity of about 3 ½ gal/plant, so about 53 gallons total in the system.

Can anyone spare their experience with a similar aero setup?

Thanks

Filbert

Im doing a aero in a x-large tote that I had made mainly cuz aero looked like such a good idea. later i found out it's not a true aero. You need a air compressor to make a super fine mist or your gonna have what i have a aero / dwc hybrid. Now that I have been playing with it for a while I personal think dwc is the way to go. less parts to clean less electric and no clogged sprayers The main reason I don't like aero is you cant use any organic nutes. I just don't see the benefit of aero in less you have a true areo system and they are not cheap or quiet.

Pappawheelie

Thanks Pappawheelie, I value someone's opinion when it's "here's what I did and why I'd do it different" Sounds like you've got experience with both setups.

Back
Top Bottom