Earthling on board

Magnificient

Hey guys. I'm glad I found these forums. They're the best marijuana forums I've found. I've already learned a lot from reading them. I've just started my first indoor grow of White Widow, which are not doing so great at the moment but I think recovering.

I don't have a proper grow room at the moment. I'm using an old shower stall for a grow room and it's a bit crowded. I have 10 plants growing in a 3 foot square room.

The grow room I'm planning will have three sections: one for mother plants, one for cloning, and another for flowering. I should have it all up and running within a couple months.

Cheers to you.

We're happy you found us too!

:welcome:

Don't feel so bad about your grow space, theres people here who have grown in cardboard boxes! Its not about how much money you have to invest, its the heart your willing to invest that makes all the difference. As long as you show your gals love and treat them well they will do the same for you.

If you have any questions or ever need help just ask, were here for you man!

Oh. Do you plan on posting a journal?

hi magnificient
:welcome: to the friendliest place around :hookah:
lots of friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful people here, so sit back, relax, enjoy, and ask questions.

Like Chrome said, it's not about how fancy your digs are, just that you are growing, is all that matters :) Here are a couple of great threads of information

How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know!

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

and if ya need a hand uploading pics

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Also, look around the DIY forums,, there are TONS of home built boxes, from the full price spectrum as well..
See ya around the forums:) :peace: :hookah: :goodluck:

Hey guys. I'm glad I found these forums. They're the best marijuana forums I've found.
And this is the best cannabis forum you'll find!

Hi Maganificient, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forums. :grinjoint:
:thanks: for joining the 420 mission to create cannabis/hemp awareness.
Keep on enjoying and post often. Make some new friends!
:ciao: :peace:

We're happy you found us too!

:welcome:

Don't feel so bad about your grow space, theres people here who have grown in cardboard boxes! Its not about how much money you have to invest, its the heart your willing to invest that makes all the difference. As long as you show your gals love and treat them well they will do the same for you.

If you have any questions or ever need help just ask, were here for you man!

Oh. Do you plan on posting a journal?

Yes, I'll do a journal on my grow room as it's built. I don't plant to start it for a few months as this first grow can be done in dirt. I'll post the journal when it's done.

They have a rule about 50 posts to send a pm to somebody. I'm just going to run off 50 meaningless posts here since it's a dead thread. Just ignore me.

hahaha,

they have that rule for a reason. Its to keep spam down, thats applies to both of them actually.

Also helps encourage new people to go out and participate

Back
Top Bottom