Hi from a California soon-to-be-grower

Rosemary

Hello! I'm so glad to have found this forum. This is my first post, but I've been reading like crazy on here all week. It's great to find such intelligent and polite dialogue!

I'm planning to set up my first grow room this month or next, plan to stay within California's 6-plant limit but make the most of it, so I'm researching strategies for high yields from a few plants. My brain's a bit overloaded trying to take in and make sense of everything I've read, and I'll probably be posting some questions soon about my potential setup; I will be very grateful for any input I may get from the nice folks here! I've lately been researching LED's, and glad to find a place where people discuss them rationally; a lot of the forums I've looked at are dominated by people whose main response is "dood leds suck ur an idiot!!!1!1!"

I'm planning to section off part of my garage, camouflaging it as a "storage area" (I may not have to worry about cops under Prop 215, but I do worry about robbers!). Crunchy-granola Californian that I am, I want to use organic methods. I have quite a bit of experience with gardening, but it's all been with outdoor veggies and flowers, so this will be quite a new adventure!

Hi Rosemary
:welcome: to the friendliest place around :hookah:
lots of friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful people here, so sit back, relax, enjoy, and ask questions. We are all here to help

A couple of great threads for your grow

How to Grow Cannabis - Everything You Need to Know!

Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

and if ya need a hand uploading pics

Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

and if you need some inspiration on the build out...this was my room, under construction,,
My New Room

this is the ultimate grow room !!!
My ultimate grow room

this is a great grow box setup
The State of the Art Box. Water cooled, Sealed, Co2, Dimmable 3000 watts!

and a low budget grow box, made from cardboard
First White Widow Grow

See ya around the forums:) :peace: :hookah: :goodluck:

Thanks for the welcome, everyone! "Friendliest place around" indeed. (As it should be; I just can't see hostility & closed minds on a pot forum!) Zen, I've already been working my way through that how-to section; great info there. Your room looks terrific!

Hey there Rosemary, :welcome: to our 420Mag Family! We are here to spread cannabis Information and Wisdom across the globe. I understand CA struck down the limits imposed by each district or county. If there is anything we can do to assist you please let us know we are here to help.
+Rep

PS :welcome: Moongodess I am sorry I missed your intro but feel free to PM me or ask anything we are here to help spread the Cannabis word.

Yes, no city/county can set limits below 6 mature or 12 immature plants plus 8 oz dried (but they can set higher limits). If you have more than the limit, you could still be arrested & asked to show that your medical condition justifies the quantity.

Back
Top Bottom