First White Widow Grow

tobiherbe

i have two girl in my grow about 2 feet tall about to put them in flowering stage today..when i turn the lights off at night should i turn fans off aswell...
100_21952.JPG

i have 3 200watt cfls and 4 fans...this is my first time usin nut..i notice a little burn on my plants but i think i fixed it..
100_22122.JPG

looking good tobie.. although that last pic, looks like leaves are a little yellow,, is that the lights?

as for the fan,, when my only plant was in my bedroom closet, I turned it off at night, just to dampen noise,, probably should have left a small one on to keep a little circulation.

now in my new room, I keep the main fan on 24 hrs a day, I need to get the heat that built up from the day out of the room, get the humidity down, and just get more air into the room, since I have a few more plants.

you don't need anything big, but a small one to keep air circulating would be good...

Thanks herb zen..im about to move in two weeks..but i dont wanna put my plants in flowering til i move..they already been in veg for 4weeks can i leave it for two more weeks or should i jus start flowering now

you should be fine to veg for a couple of more weeks,, longer veg will just give you more yyeild (and bigger plant) in the end..
as long as you will have room, you should be fine

patience young grasshopper.. :) :hookah:

seriously, the first one always feels like forever,, especially when you stare at it for 6 hours a day.. :rofl: (seems like that's what I did with mine)

in the mean time, read, and learn.. keeping the girls healthy so they can grow, and that's it,, what are you using for nutes?, are you testing your ph?, looking for bugs/pests?, as they grow, you may want to add a little more light,, have you checked out roseman's cfl tutorial?
CFL Light Tutorial

:goodluck:

lol i kno ive grown two plants before this but still have things to learn..and thanks for the cfl tutorial i just learned something new from that..well im gonna give some updates tuesday..thanks again herb

IMO leave them alone!!!! if they are totally yellow and/or dead, and fall off when you touch them,, then ok,, otherwise leave them. If you want light penetration to lower branches, you can tuck them out of the way,,, think of the fan leaves as big solar panels, soaking up the light and turning it into energy for the rest of the plant, (just my opinion anyways,,,, ):hookah:

I have a new grow box comin soon when i move..these ladys are gettin to big for both plants to be in one box..5weeks veg man do they grow

Back
Top Bottom