First White Widow Grow

Got a question my plant is gettin taller i want to stop it by supercroppin the top but im on my second week of flowering..would it hurt my plants if i do it now
sorry tobiherbe i think i skimmed past your question and went straight to the pics.

is super cropping like extreme lsting or is it like topping or fim?

ok cool as long as you have horizontal space then they should be ok. is there any way you could heighten your grow box?
depending on thier genes some plants will stretch for a week or two some will stretch for 90% of flower usually the sativas stretch the most.
if you could get a pic of the super cropping i would like to see what it looks like. :tokin:

DSCN5013.jpg
..here is a pic how it looks,but all u have to do is,with 2 finger sqeeze the main stem in the middle and bend it over..dont break it off just bend it over..google supercrop it will tell u more about it thats how i learn it worked really gd..i did it 2 weeks and veg they say u can do it all though veg stage..this is my first time doin it i did it once..ima find out if you can do it in flowering stage becuz my plants are 3feet

ok cool as long as you have horizontal space then they should be ok. is there any way you could heighten your grow box?
depending on thier genes some plants will stretch for a week or two some will stretch for 90% of flower usually the sativas stretch the most.
if you could get a pic of the super cropping i would like to see what it looks like. :tokin:
I have never heard that before,, I have heard that they typically stretch for the first 40% of flower. but I could be worng,, I know they can double or even triple in size though,, strain dependant.

DSCN5013.jpg
..here is a pic how it looks,but all u have to do is,with 2 finger sqeeze the main stem in the middle and bend it over..dont break it off just bend it over..google supercrop it will tell u more about it thats how i learn it worked really gd..i did it 2 weeks and veg they say u can do it all though veg stage..this is my first time doin it i did it once..ima find out if you can do it in flowering stage becuz my plants are 3feet

I an definately interested in seeing how that works out for you,, I got a couple of girls that just grew up fast.. :)

I have heard that they typically stretch for the first 40% of flower.
i think your right 40% is what seems to be the norm but i had a skunk#1 that was lst'd and grown 12/12 from the start that would not stop stretching once she began to flower. That is where i got the 90% from lol. super scientific right? :tokin:

i think your right 40% is what seems to be the norm but i had a skunk#1 that was lst'd and grown 12/12 from the start that would not stop stretching once she began to flower. That is where i got the 90% from lol. super scientific right? :tokin:

yup.. sounds like it to me ;) lol,

in my case, I hope not.. I got one girl, 2 weeks into flower, I figure 1 more week of stretch, and she is already 5ft... :yikes:

i had to do this 1-2 weeks into flower on my plants, not quite so severe but I had to bend a plant right across the whole grow. The plant loved it and I now have lots more colas!!

HELL YA THANKS JAMES...I WAS WONDERING IF I COULD DO IT IN FLOWERIN..TODAY IS THE END OF WEEK 2 IN FLOWERING SHOULD I DO IT NOW..OH YA HERE IS A NEW PIC EVERYBODY...LADIES GETTIN BIG..
101_2232.JPG
....AND WAT NUTRIENTS SHOULD USE FOR FLOWERING STAGE TO MAKE BIGGER BUDZ..I WAS THINKIN MAXI BLOOM SINCE I USED MAXIGROW FOR VEG..IM USIN MG SOIL SOME PEOPLE ITS NOT GD TO USE THAT BUT IVE DONE GOOD WIT IT..WHAT DO YALL THINK..

they are growin up nicely. I cannot help on the nutes, but that sounds correct,, I use canna lineup.. but their main veg is vega, and flower is flores, so grow and bloom make sense.. Some people do bash MG , but if it is working for you, then great.

Back
Top Bottom