First White Widow Grow

lol i kno huh...man i dont even look at my plants that often now maybe every other day and something always look different..im about to put two new clones in veg now too(blue dream) i smoke some of that shit man...thats all i can say lol

lol i have a hard time now that mines are budding too....cant wait

hi tobiherbe your plants look really healthy, good work. Is that your closet that they are in? Looks like your doing an up close and personal jane goodall style grow like me :grinjoint:

these ladys got some really big fans leaves should i cut them or leave them....
i think herb zen is on the money about leaving them for now but i have heard of ppl cutting thier fan leaves off but not un till late flower like in the last week or two but personally i have never tried it. A friend of mine trimmed all the lower branches off when he could see which buds were going to develop and which ones were not.

keep up the good grow :bravo:

100_2210.JPG
...SEE

im grow'n w.w myself,i use ff EVERYTHING.leave ur fans on.that doesnt look like a burn on ur plant 2 me,looks yellow.i'll post pics later of my healthy ladies,keep grow'n! alot of trial & error.

Got a question my plant is gettin taller i want to stop it by supercroppin the top but im on my second week of flowering..would it hurt my plants if i do it now

Back
Top Bottom