Ecogrower or Rainforest

OperaYak

Hello folks,

I am about to finish up my 1st ever grow (in soil) and I plan on jumping into the Deep Water Culture pool next. I have narrowed my choices down to the Ecogrower system or the Rainforest 66 system. I was wondering if anyone has had experience with either of these, and what your thoughts on them might be? Currently leaning towards the Ecogrower, but don't understand the difference between the Ecogrower's "spider drip" watering method and the "Vortex sprayer" of the Rainforest. I am extremely new to growing, and want ease of use to be #1 consideration.

Any suggestions or tips are appreciated in helping me determine which system to go with.

Thanks for you time,

OperaYak

The vortex sprayer is aeroponics, it mist the roots. I would call it a dwc/aero combo cause the roots hang into your solution. I only have use on the sprayer but have seen just as good of results with the drip and thats cheaper. If I had to buy it over again I would still go with the sprayer cause you can use the unit to clone in also. I have the 66 and just bought the 318 lid kit to clone and to start seeds. Great system the 66 works like a charm. Tuff to deal with 5 plants in flowering though, thats a big deal but ways to work around that. well good luck

Back
Top Bottom