First grow - my setup

tsthebeast

Here is my first grow.

Four of the plants (in the ecogrower) sprouted on Feb 10. The rest sprouted in between Feb 16-19. The first four I had some stretching issues as I didn't get them under a light quick enough. They fell over but I have staked them up with bamboo and they are recovering nicely. I have two straight going right now. Three of the big plants are Thai lights, the rest is God Bud(7 total). I made a rookie mistake and ordered regular seeds ( I have since ordered feminized AK-47, White Widow, and Hash Plant for my next few grows - Only going feminized from here out) and realized its going to be a pain in the ass to rip the males out of the ecogrower! Other than that I think I'm on the right track.

Equipment:

SJ DR150 tent

Lumatek 1000w digital ballast

CoolStar Aircooled hood w/ 24" batwing

600w Solarmax MH

6" Can Fan outside tent blowing cool air through CoolStar out the other side

4" Can Fan blowing across plants

GH EcoGrower

GH WaterFarm

GH Flora series nutes - Lucas Formula

pH 5.8-6.1 both systems

ppm 680-700 both systems

tap water ppm 210

1/4 strength GH micro and bloom in EcoGrower

1/4 strength GH BioRoot in WaterFarm

1/4 strength GH ArmourSi in both

Res temps 69-71

Air Temps 71-75

Any advice is appreciated! Just thought I'd share to see some feedback!

First photo is how I started freshly sprouted seeds the second time around. Seemed to work great! started the seeds using the paper towel method. Than transferred to Rockwool and rapid rooters (experiment to see what works better) they started in small greenhouse (humidity dome) than once they were 2 inchs with the tap roots growing out of the RW/Rapid rooters I placed them on a small lab rack with pH'ed water in small trays underneath. That way the roots had room to grow / water to absorb until transferred to hydro setup.

post-753736-0-93352700-1393287087.jpg

From the details that you have provided, it seems that you have a nice setup and everything is going fine. I think you should come up with a proper, some more detailed pictures tutorial when you post here the next time. This will help readers here to analyze your plants and opine accordingly.

Back
Top Bottom