effects of mj

Jacob Bell

Hello Everyone! I am new to the site, and forums. Medical mj is great for chronic pains, anxiety, and too tense muscles. I have used it for about 6 yrs, on and off. My theme is thus: After all these yrs, I still find that I get a massive adrenaline rush each time I use it. And I mean, each and every time. Is this normal? Does this happen to anyone else? My pain goes away, and I feel totally ready to climb that mountain over there! And many times I have done just that! Or rode my mtm. bike, etc. Just wanting some feedback, to see if this happens to others. Thanks for sharing. Glad to be here among you all. Guitarman. :peacetwo:

When I get high it bumps the endorphin rush I get when I exersise. I ease the pain, get the heart rate up and WOW!!! Feels fantastic!
Think that's why it works so well for people with arthritus. I have 2 fake knees and 1 fake hip at just over 50. Pot keeps me walkin and the dr's on board

Hi guitarman, and welcome! I don't get the kind of rush you talk about very often anymore. As with most things, tolerance starts kicking in, so if I quit for awhile I will get a lot more out of it when I go back to smoking. If my tolerance is built up, it takes quite a bit, and I can't afford to do enough to get the rush, just enough to relieve some pain. With harvest just around the corner, all that will change soon though, as I am about to experience a windfall!

This sometimes happens with Sativia dominant strains although people can react differently. I like Sativia or Indica. Smoke on, SAMWISEE.:Rasta:

That is also a factor. Can't believe I left that out. Most of what I get in my area is indica heavy, so it is less up-lifting. But every few bags I get one that I really really like, probably higher sativa %. I will smoke it and start tweaking on shit. My grow is from seeds from such a bag.

HolySpicoli, I like both kinds of strains, Indica or Sativa but lately it's been Indica. My guy's moving soon so i'll be dry for awhile,smoke on, SAMWISEE. :yummy:

Thank you all for your feedback. I appreciate it. I always thought there was something "wrong" with me, because mj makes me so hyper and such. Glad to know it happens to others as well! :)

hi guitarman
:welcome: to the friendliest place around :hookah:
lots of friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful people here, so sit back, relax, enjoy, and ask questions. We are all here to help

I guess I am a little late with the welcome,,,,, I like a good couchlock myself..lol,, but my wife gets almost hyper when she smokes,, so yeah,, everyone is a little different,, and like has been said,, different strains will effect you differently as well

See ya around the forums:) :peace: :hookah: :goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom