my intro

gtillen

I am turning 54 yrs old in a couple of weeks. I have been smokin for about 37 yrs now. I have grown a considerable amount of weed in my time. I have an appt. tomarrow with a doctor to obtain a med. MJ card, mostly because I am tired of dealing with unreliable seller hassles and it is a legal loop hole.
I am an outdoors person and enjoy intigrating with the natural world on numerous levels. I enjoy debating various "frnge" topics like so called conspiracy theories like, 911, UFO's, 2012, life after death, religion, etc., or?

Re: my intro;

Greetings from the beautiful north woods .:smokin:

Re: my intro;

Hello and thank you for responding!

Where there is big government there are secrets, where there are secrets there is perversion, where there is perversion there are victims, where there are victims there is rebellion.

High and welcome to the 420 community! It's nice to have another longtime cannabis lover join us. I look forward to reading more of your posts. Our topics of conversation here all revolve around hemp and cannabis, so feel free to join in.

Peace and 420 :hippy:

Thanks!
Im going to the MMJ doctor today to get an MMJ card. Any advise? I take high BP meds. should i tell them?

This is my first post and I am so happy there are older, wiser smokers here. I will be 60 in a few months. I've been smoking since 1966. I have a "medical cannabis recommendation". I grow indoors in a 10x12 room with 2 1000w lights. I am using the General Hydroponics WaterFarm with 100% organic Dr. Hornby's Iguana Juice. I have 8 plants, with 3 different types of Kush. I too have been growing, since the early 80's outside. I have been growing inside for over a year now and am on my 4th grow. I get better with every one. It's all a learning experience. I also wonder about 2012,............ Art Bell? That's where I first heard about 2012 and lots of other stuff too. And it's wonderful not to have to count on anyone else for weed. I use to spend between $600 and 900 every month for good smoke....yes, I am spoiled and I smoke a lot. But now that I am growing indoors, we are saving 1000's of dollars a year and our smoke is so clean and smooth, tons of trichomes, no coughing fits, great tastes. Smoking will bring your blood pressure down at least 10 points. I kept track for my doctor, she was curious.

This is my first post and I am so happy there are older, wiser smokers here. I will be 60 in a few months. I've been smoking since 1966. I have a "medical cannabis recommendation". I grow indoors in a 10x12 room with 2 1000w lights. I am using the General Hydroponics WaterFarm with 100% organic Dr. Hornby's Iguana Juice. I have 8 plants, with 3 different types of Kush. I too have been growing, since the early 80's outside. I have been growing inside for over a year now and am on my 4th grow. I get better with every one. It's all a learning experience. I also wonder about 2012,............ Art Bell? That's where I first heard about 2012 and lots of other stuff too. And it's wonderful not to have to count on anyone else for weed. I use to spend between $600 and 900 every month for good smoke....yes, I am spoiled and I smoke a lot. But now that I am growing indoors, we are saving 1000's of dollars a year and our smoke is so clean and smooth, tons of trichomes, no coughing fits, great tastes. Smoking will bring your blood pressure down at least 10 points. I kept track for my doctor, she was curious.
Right on. I wish Art Bell had a show on SiriusXM Radio. His broadcast hours are to much for me, but sometimes the subject matter was fantastic! Is he still on the air?
Everything went well @ the Dr. I luv having a dependable supplier of choice weed!!
I'm looking forward to checking out some of the other dispensaries. Do any of them sell seeds or plants as I have heard?
Later, GT

Back
Top Bottom