This Year's Outdoor 2012 Garden Diary - By JTG & My Wife

you getting ready?

Rock On James
:allgood:

Beer Cans Have NEVER Bothered ME OG!!! As A Matter Of Fact, I Tend To Enjoy Them, So Do Not Spill Any Tears(OR BEER):high-five: Over Including One In A Photo(BTW)Your Buds Look Great My Friend, And FRESH AS WELL!!!FC, Thanks For ALWAYS Being There, This Site Just Would Not Be The Same Without YOU In It My Man!!! Thanks Hozona, I Do Not Think Anyone Has Ever Told Me That They Missed My Input, So THANK YOU!!! And THANK YOU LEESTER, For All Of Your Positiveness About Me As A Man In General, It Means A LOT!!!SPRING, I LOVE YA BRO!!! M8, You Should Be Kicking My American ASS, For Not Keeping In Touch As I Should Have Been, Suffice To Say That Yarrow Is NOT Getting Better, Just Slowly Worse, She Has Now Been Diagnosed With Sinus Cerebral Thrombosis, In Laymen's Terms, She Has Blood Clots Going All The Way From Her Left Jugular To The Back Side Of Her Brain, Or Cerebellum. In Order To Get The Clotting Under Control, They Have To Remove Her Only Source Of Nutrition, The TPN Fluid That Has Kept Her Alive This Long, They Now Believe Is Causing The Clotting, So She Has Been Pulled From The TPN, To Fight The Clots, Unfortunately The Clot Treatment Lasts 6 Months, She Cannot Go Without Nutrition For 6 Months And Live, PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

I Have No Clue As To How They Are Going To Address This Cluster F#%&. Seems To Me, Both Directions END At The Same Place,(DEATH!!!). I Just Have To Stay Positive I Suppose! But It Is Getting Really Hard To Do So, And I Aint No Quitter!!! Queeny, I Miss SO MUCH Going Over To Your Site Just To Say Hello, And Take A Knee Before The Only Other Woman I Would Get On A Knee For!!! I Miss You QTL, I Really Miss ALL OF YOU!!! Jandre, So Sorry For The Silence My Friend, The Crickets Woke Me Up And Demanded I Write To You And Say I Miss Our Little Conversations, Which I Do, IN TRUTH!!! Buck I PM'D You, As You Know, Thanks For Waking Me Up My Man, I Cannot Live Depressed Forever, If You Lived In The Area, And If Yarrow Would Allow It, I Would Invite You, And Everyone Else I Have Mentioned On This Page Over For BAR-B-Q. Jimmy WE NEED TO TALK SOMETIME, PM Me If You Have Time. And MIWA, I Am So Happy That You Are Going To Use The Method That I Talked To You About Last Year, It Really Does Work!!! Let Me Know When There Are Pictures To Check Out Of It While It Is Growing, Which Won't Be Long NOW!!! THANK ALL OF YOU, IN TIMES LIKE THESE, YOU FIND OUT WHO YOUR TRUE FRIENDS REALLY ARE, That Means ALL OF YOU!!! TAKE CARE MY FRIENDS!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN:thumb:PS, IF I FORGOT TO MENTION ANYONE,LIKE Surf Buddy Or Heirloom, Let Me Know, And I'll Write To You All As Well.

It's hard to type with tears streaming down my face...I am so sorry things keep getting harder...we all deserve better in this stage of our lives...some days it is hard to get out of bed, but we have to push on...for family, for friends, but most importantly, for ourselves. It is easy to quit, but takes a lot of courage to carry on...even with all the trials and tribulations this life throws at us we shall survive if not physically, in our words and our spirit. Peace to you and Yarrow. :circle-of-love:

JTG,

I am with Hozona and everyone else. It is a painstaking process for you and Yarrow. The love you guys have for each other is eternal. The times are tough but you will make it through it. Try to keep as positive as you can, it will make it easier for Yarrow, I am unable to come up with words to help during this time just know that you and yours are in my thoughts and prayers!

yeah what Hoz and tg and buck and jimmy and smoke and miwa said:circle-of-love:

Queeny, I Miss SO MUCH Going Over To Your Site Just To Say Hello, And Take A Knee Before The Only Other Woman I Would Get On A Knee For!!! I Miss You QTL,

James!!! It is great to hear from you, my friend. Just sorry to hear that things aren't getting better for Yarrow. To read what you posted just really breaks my heart, it really does. But you both are an excellent example of what love truly is. Hey, I totally understand you not being over in my journal, you have more important things to be concerned about. I just harvested a blue mystic auto, have a fruity chronic juice fem going along with 11 bag seed babies, that's the short version. I don't want to hijack your journal talking about my journal. I have missed you as well as you can see we all have missed you. I know you will be back when you can. Just take care of yourself as much as you can. I can only imagine the stress you're under. Be well my friend and keep your head up. You both will continue to be in my prayers...

BTW BUCK, George Washington Sure Was A Smart Man, Wish We Could Clone Him, And Let Him Run For Office In 2016!!! Wouldn't That Be A HOOT!!! Your Quote Of His, Is SPOT ON,PERIOD!!! Sincerely, JAMESTHEGREEN.

WOULD IT NOT BE A TREAT INDEED IF THAT WERE TO HAPPEN. Peace JamestheGreen, and may all be well in your world. ALready have a Platinum Purple Kusk plant planted outside on the 12th of the moth, Going for pounders not ouncers, lol Peace OG.

Hey James!!!! I am happy to see that you are back and I am in awe that you are keeping your strength, sanity and positivity through these very difficult times. I am certain that Y is so appreciative of all that you are doing, even if it was just to sit there and be the care, the love, the positive reinforcement, and even though you feel as you want to do everything in your power and then some to help.... I believe positivity, love and kindness can help induce healing and help ease what she is going through and I pray for your strength to be her support, her hope and her friend :) . You are a special person for having such an amazing heart and still having the time to keep us updated on your grow, your life and your situation and you are inspiring not only in these qualities, but you also can grow some huge damn trees that tarzan wouldn't mess with :) I really am saying this from the bottom of my heart and I am sending all the positive vibes I can your direction. Be strong James!!! We all are here for you!

James

Good to see you posting. I am going to put out a few this year. I am going to will them into the monster plants you enjoy :cheesygrinsmiley:

:green_heart:

MR. James, I have never walked a foot in your shoes and may never, but I have been through breast cancer twice in the last three years with my mother in law and then my gal, both were stage three and both had them removed , all I can do my friend is commend you for your suport and standing by your woman. I think sometimes they readinto our attitudes and then that set their day, YOU ARE A HELL OF A MAN AND VERY COMPASIONATE ONE AT THAT FOR YOUR WOMAN OR SOUL MATE ?? More prayors heading your way hope that life is semi copeable for the two of you , Best wishes OG.

Welcome back and just in time to be thinking about spring again. Hopefully you'll be doing another trip outdoors again this year. GL and Keepem Green

Hi mate,
Sorry to hear the somewhat bad diagnosis.. I only hope that yarrow will pull thru this tuff time and be back to bein able to live a quality life..
GOOD TO HEAR FROM YA TOO BUDDY:)!! Make sure you take the time for yourself.. All the best mate, Smokemup

Back
Top Bottom