This Year's Outdoor 2012 Garden Diary - By JTG & My Wife

Wasup James! Not sure if you still come here or read this. But if ya do know that you are a big inspiration to me. Ive been trying to put to use some of the things you taught me. So far this is what I got going this year. They may not be as big as yours but I am trying :)

Stay cool James.

DSCN7768.JPG
DSCN7775.JPG
DSCN7779.JPG

Great job to the GREEN family:goodjob:And i also say a prayer to the ONE true god that MS.Green pain leaves here body and the cavity were this mass once resided is replaced with an overflowing of GODS love.This is my prayer for you...:love:

james has got new journal up, he is busy replying to msgs and got a lot on, james sent me a msg a couple of days ago and he asked about changing his sig so his new journal is in his sig, not heard back from him but he is a busy man and a true gent,

if anyone deserves the best then its JTG and his wife Y, i know he does all he can to make her life as pain free and as good as possible,
im sure we will all here from james and Y as soon as they get chance,

If cannabis could ever be decriminalized, there would be a boom in job creation for meticulous hard working folks. James' posts remind me of a retired Special Forces boss who owned a steel company I worked for. A good guy, an honest guy. A fellow you'd work hard for because he never gave you any BS.

Thanks MM For The Great Compliment, I Like To Think Of My Self As Fair, And That I Would NEVER Ask?Tell Anyone To Do Something I Was Not Willing Or Had Not Done My Self. I Cannot Post MY SMILIES, So No Hi-5's I Guess Today In My Posts, But At Least I Figured Out I Can Post, So The 4th(GOD BLESS AMERICA!!!), Is Getting A Little better, And Hotter To. Yep MIWA, You NEED THEM FAT And SHORT, But Wide As You Can Get Em!!!DPP, I LOVE YOU MATE!!! Your As Big As Gent As Any One Person ON HERE, So Stick That In Your Pipe And Smoke, LOL, Your Just As Chivilrous As Anyone On Here, Self Included!!! Thanks For The Prayers Otto!!!Take Care ALL, Happy Fourth Of July, AND GOD BLESS!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN!!!

its in my pipe and been smoked,lol

i just pm you about your computer problems, miwa has used that software i sent you the link to, im pretty sure it will solve all your computer problems,

Back
Top Bottom