This Year's Outdoor 2012 Garden Diary - By JTG & My Wife

:hug:

hey buddy hows thing goin?
I hope well. miss ya:circle-of-love:

I HATE To Be The Bearer Of BAD NEWS, But Y Went Into A Coma Last Saturday Night, And Is Still In One. The Doctors Say That They Believe It Is because Of The Clots In Her Brain Stem, That Plus Her Inability To Absorb Food. They Are Doing All In Their Limited Capacity To Get Back To Consciousness, But That Hope is Dwindling Fast. GOD, I Have Been With This Woman The Better Part Of 20 Yrs, 19 To be Exact, And I Am LOST, Helpless,Scared And Just Plain Miserable Without Her.

One Never Really Knows How Much Someone Means To Them, Until The Day Arrives, When YOU No Longer Wake Up Next To Them, Share The Day,Even If It Is A Bad One!!! I Have Been Praying Non-Stop Since Before She Went Into Her Coma, And Now I Am Devoting EVERY WAKING Minute Talking To The Man Up Stairs, Pleading,Bargaining(I KNOW YOU CANNOT BARGAIN WITH GOD, BUT I HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO DO, I Hope He Does Not Look Down Unfavorably For This),I Would Gladly Trade Places With Her,But I Know That Is An Impossibility.

I Have Lost Men/Friends In Combat, And It NEVER Hurt Like This!!! I HOPE NONE Of You Ever Have To Experience Anything Like This, For It Is Hell. As I Write This Missive, Tears Are Streaming Down My Face, I Am A Marine, First Sergent, To Some Known As TOP, And For The Life Of Me I Cannot Stop Crying, GOD PLEASE HELP ME,AND EVEN MORE SO, PLEASE LET Y COME OUT OF THIS AND GET BETTER!!!

I Am So Sorry To ALL OF YOU That Have Been There For ME, That I NEVER Have Good News To Report, And For This I Am Truly SORRY, But I Cannot Make Up Lies About How Our Life Is Going. All I Ask Of ALL OF YOU, PLEASE SEND YOUR PRAYERS,GOOD VIBES ETC, Her Way. She Is The BEST PERSON I HAVE EVER KNOWN,BAR NONE!!! Never A Lie Has She Told Me,Never Has She EVER Put Her Needs Before Mine, If There Is ONE PERSON In This Hell Of A World That Should Get To Live And Enjoy Her Life, IT IS HER!!!

I Thank ALL OF YOU FOR BEING THERE FOR ME, Even If Only Over The Internet,It Means Something When Total Strangers Show The KINDNESS That All Of YOU Have To Us, There Should Be A Place In Heaven For ALL OF YOU FOR THIS!!! I Must Get Back To The ER, I Just Thought That ALL OF YOU That Have Shown Your TRUE Caring, Should Know Where The Cards Lay ATM, For Y And Me. GOD BLESS YOU ALL, For I Believe That Whether All Of You Believe In God Or Not, Your Hearts Are In The Right Place, Never The Less, And I Thank You For It From The Bottom Of This Crusty OLD HEART!!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN AND YARROW.:thumb:

I have no words that will make it better James!
so prayers vibes and hope is all I can give.:love:

James, my heart sank when I read your post. My prayers are with you both and want you to know that your love for Yarro will endure over the span of time...in other words forever; and we all know how long that is. Hopefully she isn't feeling any pain. If her spirit does leave us she will always be in our hearts.:circle-of-love:I know how strong you are, but it is more than OK to cry...real men not only "eat quiche" they know when and how to cry. I let her go every so often myself, so go ahead and let it happen. God bless you both, HOZ

I am sorry JTG! My thoughts and prayers are with you, Y, and your family.

:helpsmilie::helpsmilie: Thank you for sharing such personal sadness mate..
You have many friends here that you have gained due to being a great bloke and WE ALL WISH you the best and pray your wife will pull thru this tuff time, and you will be home together soon.
I feel for you, I have lost a few friends last year and its not something that you want to be apart of, especially if its your family.. So take care bro, our thoughts prayers are all with you. Make sure you dont burn yourself out too - she needs you to be strong too mate, so I hope to hear some better news in due time my friend.
Chat soon, Take care - Smokem...:bitingnails:

I HATE To Be The Bearer Of BAD NEWS, But Y Went Into A Coma Last Saturday Night, And Is Still In One. The Doctors Say That They Believe It Is because Of The Clots In Her Brain Stem, That Plus Her Inability To Absorb Food. They Are Doing All In Their Limited Capacity To Get Back To Consciousness, But That Hope is Dwindling Fast. GOD, I Have Been With This Woman The Better Part Of 20 Yrs, 19 To be Exact, And I Am LOST, Helpless,Scared And Just Plain Miserable Without Her.

One Never Really Knows How Much Someone Means To Them, Until The Day Arrives, When YOU No Longer Wake Up Next To Them, Share The Day,Even If It Is A Bad One!!! I Have Been Praying Non-Stop Since Before She Went Into Her Coma, And Now I Am Devoting EVERY WAKING Minute Talking To The Man Up Stairs, Pleading,Bargaining(I KNOW YOU CANNOT BARGAIN WITH GOD, BUT I HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO DO, I Hope He Does Not Look Down Unfavorably For This),I Would Gladly Trade Places With Her,But I Know That Is An Impossibility.

I Have Lost Men/Friends In Combat, And It NEVER Hurt Like This!!! I HOPE NONE Of You Ever Have To Experience Anything Like This, For It Is Hell. As I Write This Missive, Tears Are Streaming Down My Face, I Am A Marine, First Sergent, To Some Known As TOP, And For The Life Of Me I Cannot Stop Crying, GOD PLEASE HELP ME,AND EVEN MORE SO, PLEASE LET Y COME OUT OF THIS AND GET BETTER!!!

I Am So Sorry To ALL OF YOU That Have Been There For ME, That I NEVER Have Good News To Report, And For This I Am Truly SORRY, But I Cannot Make Up Lies About How Our Life Is Going. All I Ask Of ALL OF YOU, PLEASE SEND YOUR PRAYERS,GOOD VIBES ETC, Her Way. She Is The BEST PERSON I HAVE EVER KNOWN,BAR NONE!!! Never A Lie Has She Told Me,Never Has She EVER Put Her Needs Before Mine, If There Is ONE PERSON In This Hell Of A World That Should Get To Live And Enjoy Her Life, IT IS HER!!!

I Thank ALL OF YOU FOR BEING THERE FOR ME, Even If Only Over The Internet,It Means Something When Total Strangers Show The KINDNESS That All Of YOU Have To Us, There Should Be A Place In Heaven For ALL OF YOU FOR THIS!!! I Must Get Back To The ER, I Just Thought That ALL OF YOU That Have Shown Your TRUE Caring, Should Know Where The Cards Lay ATM, For Y And Me. GOD BLESS YOU ALL, For I Believe That Whether All Of You Believe In God Or Not, Your Hearts Are In The Right Place, Never The Less, And I Thank You For It From The Bottom Of This Crusty OLD HEART!!! GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN AND YARROW.:thumb:

I am very sorry to read this... but maybe not. Y has fought hard and suffered greatly. You know she will be with you no matter what happens and she will suffer no more. I will say a prayer for both of you.

That must have been really hard to type that James..
My heart and prayers are focused on both of you in this precious time.
I am so truly sorry you have to deal with this.
We're all here for you both buddy..
:circle-of-love:

Hey JTG. I was just catching up on afew threads and seen your lady is not doing to great. I'm sending my best wishes for both of you. It's sad when someone close gets sick. Hopefully she'll come out of it. God has plans for everyone and if it's not her time then Dude she'll be fine. If it is , sadly enough, then he's got plans for her. I feel for ya dude best and GL Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom