This Year's Outdoor 2012 Garden Diary - By JTG & My Wife

:bravo:
Hey JTG. I was just catching up on afew threads and seen your lady is not doing to great. I'm sending my best wishes for both of you. It's sad when someone close gets sick. Hopefully she'll come out of it. God has plans for everyone and if it's not her time then Dude she'll be fine. If it is , sadly enough, then he's got plans for her. I feel for ya dude best and GL Keepem Green

So sorry to hear this James, maybe she just needs a break from her pain and wake up better than ever. We can only hope and prey. She is a beautiful soul and will live on forever no matter what happens. Make sure you take care of yourself through this very trying time. Good luck brother!!
Peace and good wishes,
NEPharmer

Stopping by to connect

Jimmy Jimmy Jimmy, Jimmy on my mind...lol....I think that is what Whoopi said in Fatal Beauty....Just letting you know that I am still thinking of and praying for you and the missus but hard to do a little ditty with her name. And I was never good at the name game song...Just a little something to make you smile when you get a chance to read and get caught up...You are loved and missed!!!!

I know things is ruff Brother and I wish so much that I am wrong!
just checking in with you my friend and saying Hello and sending some LOVE TO ALL:circle-of-love:

Shit man, I'm so sorry to hear that horrible news... Couldn't even imagine. You two have been in my thoughts the entire time I've been on this site, which hasn't been a while I know. Hang in there bro!

JTG, I haven't been on since last year and was sad to see this thread. At the same time, know that God recognizes those who try, and by their trying, they are judged perfectly. I could give you that ancient reference if you question it. God be with you, James. I will ask that.

Hello Mr. Green hope you and yours well wishes. A peak at what could be a monster Shack. Prayers are with you and your family.

2013_outdoor_grow_027.JPG
2013_outdoor_grow_0143.JPG

Peace, OG.

Nothing like growing in the sun.
:party:

Hay Mr.green i am a new member to the forum but i have kept up with a couple of your grows.It gives me a great feeling watching you show love to your grows and the passion you exhibit every year for the simple things.You Encourage me to not give up and keep on keepin on as i can relate to some of the same issues (ISOMNIA)and the ever so popular racing thoughts.The plants bring me a certain amount of calmness as i frequently just sit and stare.Thanks for being such a valuable member to thousands:peace:

Hello my friend,

trying to get caught up with some of these journals, my wishes as always are with your and your misses, ill try and catch up with you at some point,
all the best my friend

Wishing you the best.
:bigbearhug:

still hanging in here Brother.
sure hope something good comes for you both! what ever it may be:love:

Back
Top Bottom