This Year's Outdoor 2013 Garden Diary - By JTG And Wife!

Hello All, Sorry For My Abscense, But I Know You All Were Expecting My Writings Ages Ago, I Am Truly SORRY:high-five:!!! But Yarrow Has Been So Sick Of Late, That It Is All I Can Do To Keep HER ALIVE!!!! Since She Is My Main Interest ,This Is Where I Have Been,WITH HER, CARING FOR Her And Trying To Make Sure She STAYS ALIVE!!! So Please Do Not Begrudge Me The Fact That I Have Not Kept Up With The Garden Either Really Makes Me Sad, But Oh Well Yarrow Is Far More Important!!!At Least I Am Back, SO SORRY ALL MY BOON COMPANIONS!!!

James

How did I miss this? I am glad you are back... kind of :cheesygrinsmiley: I hope Y has found relief since your last post. How was harvest? My great hope has been a bust. She never made it to the end and bud rot this year is out of control. She has made some killer bubble though :cheesygrinsmiley:

I hope this post finds you an Y well (better)

Buck

:surf:

James my liege I hope and pray that all is well for the both of you I have only red to the start of this page but I understand from what I have just read that Yarrow is not to well sorry that I havent been here for you I only just got back from India and am even now partlly suffering from the culture shock of the west
I just want to send all my best to you my brother in arms Love to you and to Yarrow I dont want to rant on and on but I so hope things get better for you very soon and we can see you online again :circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:
:420::green_heart:All the love of 420 world be upon you both

Hi James!! How are you my friend.
Long time no chat :) Hoping to find you and Yarrow both going ok.. Im doing alright, still pushing along as always mate, Last harvest I had was lack lustre at best, miserably fell short of my 1+lb goal, got just over 13 oz. Better than nohin tho ay!
I have my latest journal going with a young green girl I named Myley , hoping like her namesake she matures in time! Shes under LST again but I wont be trying to grow her to 6.5 ft, im going for a shorter but more evenly grown plant i had alot of tiny popcorn nugs and her big colas dried to be very light rather than dense, I also had PH drama with it at 8 most the time.
So im going BAKTOBASIX in this grow so think its for the best as i lost track of what i should be doing instead of just pushing the plant to its breaking point! Anyway take care mate n will chat soon k. Later James n Y
Merry christmas n all that tooo :) Smokemup

Drive by James, haven't heard or seen you on for along time. Hope everything going good for you and yours. Happy Holidays and Keepem Green

Hi JamesTheGreen, is this grow still alive?

If so, I'm sure I'm not the only one who would love an update. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until you are able to update us.

Thanks and hope all is well with you and your wife.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine. :xmas:

JTG,

Just dropping by to wish you, your wife, and those for whom you care a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I hope this finds your wife's health improved and may your holiday bring joy.

Back
Top Bottom