Bapple's 2017 Outdoor Shenanigans

Looking real nice B! :thumb:

Thanks Staker, not as good as your supermodels :thanks:

Looking great. Sorry about the male

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks Georgia! :thanks: Can't say I'm that cut up about it, the space they are sitting in was getting tight and I am stoked to do some selective pollination to make me some seeds.

Great shade of green & excellent health Ms B. In your latitude when do they start to flower? :Namaste:

Thanks Bright! :ciao: in the summer they start flowering in July....but I'm trying to trick them with the Spring Equinox same as I did with my winter/ spring grow last year. When I bring them out from under 17/7 light regime indoors mid/late February, they go into flower approximately 18 to 24 days afterwards. Last year I wondered if they would figure out the days were getting longer not shorter but they didn't and I harvested 2 fat girls beginning of May....hoping I can do the same again again this year....but different strains so I have to wait and see but the male started flowering so it looks like it might work again. :thanks::Namaste:

Such a nice vibrant colour.. looking beautiful around here Bapple :passitleft:

Hey Girl, sorry the UDC was a Male. Better get some more seeds going. The other two are looking real good. I just kept 1 clone of the UDC and it didn't make it, so I lost that one. But the UD X PR are so awesome I'm going to concentrate on growing a lot of that. You know my self and some others were just discussing how the store bought seeds are so much different than the seeds we make. The Crown Royale's I just got from CropKing were little tiny absolutely no markings on them at all, and you know how big and striped the seeds we make are. None of us really have a clue why that is, we just know that's the way it is. But it probably has to do with the way they force the plants to make Feminized seeds. We do it naturally and they use chemicals, that's my guess any way. There's still plenty of time to get some nice big plants, so get on it. Hope every thing's cool on your end. I got my eye on you as all way's. Keep Um Green Girl. TOAST

Such a nice vibrant colour.. looking beautiful around here Bapple :passitleft:

Hey Grizz! :high-five: thanks they are looking well, and they both just showed pistils today so it's all Kushtie

Hey Girl, sorry the UDC was a Male. Better get some more seeds going. The other two are looking real good. I just kept 1 clone of the UDC and it didn't make it, so I lost that one. But the UD X PR are so awesome I'm going to concentrate on growing a lot of that. You know my self and some others were just discussing how the store bought seeds are so much different than the seeds we make. The Crown Royale's I just got from CropKing were little tiny absolutely no markings on them at all, and you know how big and striped the seeds we make are. None of us really have a clue why that is, we just know that's the way it is. But it probably has to do with the way they force the plants to make Feminized seeds. We do it naturally and they use chemicals, that's my guess any way. There's still plenty of time to get some nice big plants, so get on it. Hope every thing's cool on your end. I got my eye on you as all way's. Keep Um Green Girl. TOAST

Hey Toast! Good to see you:ciao:

I'm not too cut up about it - I am excited to watch a male plant grow and will be picking your brains about pollen collection and when to harvest seeds. I also want to see what happens pollination wise with the male in Narnia about 500 metres away in a valley blocked by the house. I want to see if the pollen makes its way to the GC and CPK.

I am well and will update you by email soon, as there is plenty going on. :high-five::hug:

Both the GC and CPK showed pistils today so we have liftoff. Couldn't get any pistil photos as they are tiny so will wait a bit until more appear....

image19306.jpeg

image19307.jpeg

Both the GC and CPK showed pistils today so we have liftoff. Couldn't get any pistil photos as they are tiny so will wait a bit until more appear....

image19306.jpeg

image19307.jpeg

Nice looking plants Bapple. :thumb: I like the size you got your plants before putting them outside. I want to make clones to put outside for the summer and grow some trees. Do you grow during the summer?

Nice looking plants Bapple. :thumb: I like the size you got your plants before putting them outside. I want to make clones to put outside for the summer and grow some trees. Do you grow during the summer?

Thank you HiddenGrow and welcome! :ciao:

Yes I do grow in the Summer - looking forward to seeing you around

Subbed your plants look great I flower outdoora as well.

"carpe diem" and grow to your hearts content

Welcome Islandgrow :thanks:

Keep em green:Namaste:

Green Crack has grown nearly a foot in less than a week, I should have fimmed her also. She is now just over 1.4 metres tall. Something is chewing on the leaves - but I can't find any pests on the plant itself so suspect grasshoppers as there is no slime trail and the space beneath the pots is a snail graveyard full of anti snail pellets. Have tied the top cola down so that it grows horizontally .....

image19338.jpeg
image19341.jpeg

The Purple Kush is bushing out well....whatever is chewing on the GC doesn't like the PK as she is untouched and they are sitting side by side with their leaves touching. I see purple...

image19339.jpeg
image19340.jpeg

Hope everyone is having a super day :420::Namaste:

It's Canna Butter time again. I've used the same process as last year but this time melted and poured in all the butter at the start instead of adding it gradually, and I only cooked it in the water bath for 4 hours instead of 8. We'll see if the results are as good. It's the trim and popcorn buds from the Portela, Bubbas Gift, and 707 Truthband

I can't believe how much bud I had in the freezer :yahoo::cheesygrinsmiley: I forgot that I threw in the whole auto daiquiri lime after she lost her top. I've got enough for 2 litres more of canna butter. :yummy::ganjamon:

1 kilo of butter
image19103.jpeg

The bud and trimming from the freezer

image19104.jpeg
image19105.jpeg

Blitzed

image19106.jpeg
image19107.jpeg
image19108.jpeg
image19109.jpeg
image19111.jpeg
image19110.jpeg
image19112.jpeg

Beautiful!

G

Hello Bapple, I like the ice trays to pop. You cant keep using them and marking different strains or can you?? I use plastic yogurt cups. I also use High times ultimate canna butter recipe method one on Utube. Im not sure how it compares but I got the recipe down. I spray with 160 proof too just like they say. Decarb too. No water. Turns out killer.
I saw you on Brightlights thread and noticed your 2017 outdoor grow so here I am. I barley get pounds and ounces let alone metric. Just saying hello and nice job!
What do you mean by pinching the top to stop the stretch? A reg. topping??
Great day!

Hello Bapple, I like the ice trays to pop. You cant keep using them and marking different strains or can you?? I use plastic yogurt cups. I also use High times ultimate canna butter recipe method one on Utube. Im not sure how it compares but I got the recipe down. I spray with 160 proof too just like they say. Decarb too. No water. Turns out killer.
I saw you on Brightlights thread and noticed your 2017 outdoor grow so here I am. I barley get pounds and ounces let alone metric. Just saying hello and nice job!
Great day!

Would any of you look at my journal and tell me what you think?

Lilface, no link to your thread. I think I found it, its the strain one? Dident reply there cause I cant have any more emails to keep up with but I just flowerd a S.Diesel from a club and it was beautiful! Im currently just flipped a Gorilla Glue 4 from a club and all is well. The clones I got were from Dark Heart Clones. The thing about buying clones is if you dont know the provider no telling what your getting. I read on yelp the club where I get my clones dont always sell what they say and you have to buy 18 to get what you want so It looks like it will be to a club in Oakland Ca for more clones. In Oakland I can get 4 of one strain and 3 of another and its more guaranteed to be a Dark Heart.
Quarantine your clones....... good idea but also Neem spray them too. No telling what they got. Buying seeds is a great way to go but do research from where first. Ive got a list of seed providers written down Ive found from good people here. Brightlight knows a few. I found TGA SubCool seeds from the Mendo Dope boys Utube vid. I bought 5 and all 5 just popped.
Well G.Money I hope this helps.
Sorry bapple for intruding.
Great day!

Great day!

Hello 4Dutchess! :welcome:

I have one dedicated ice tray for seed popping and when I'm done I remove the writing using acetone - and hey presto it's ready for another lot.

My Canna butter recipe works a treat and makes killer butter....if it ain't broke, I don't fix it :high-five:

Pinching out is the term used by British gardeners to describe 'fimming' as cannabis growers call it.

Thanks for stopping by my yard, I look forward to checking out your yard over the growing season. :Namaste:

Would any of you look at my journal and tell me what you think?

No link.....I will try to find your grow anyway....adding a signature to your posts will make it easier for folks to find your grow. :cheer:

Lilface, no link to your thread. I think I found it, its the strain one? Dident reply there cause I cant have any more emails to keep up with but I just flowerd a S.Diesel from a club and it was beautiful! Im currently just flipped a Gorilla Glue 4 from a club and all is well. The clones I got were from Dark Heart Clones. The thing about buying clones is if you dont know the provider no telling what your getting. I read on yelp the club where I get my clones dont always sell what they say and you have to buy 18 to get what you want so It looks like it will be to a club in Oakland Ca for more clones. In Oakland I can get 4 of one strain and 3 of another and its more guaranteed to be a Dark Heart.
Quarantine your clones....... good idea but also Neem spray them too. No telling what they got. Buying seeds is a great way to go but do research from where first. Ive got a list of seed providers written down Ive found from good people here. Brightlight knows a few. I found TGA SubCool seeds from the Mendo Dope boys Utube vid. I bought 5 and all 5 just popped.
Well G.Money I hope this helps.
Sorry bapple for intruding.
Great day!

No intrusion at all:green_heart::welldone: keep em green

I'm jumping in. Everything looks fine :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom