Bapple's 2017 Outdoor Shenanigans

I'm trying to sex my plants I'm thinking there still to small well the one is for sure to small to tell but the other is female I think

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Question should I top my oldest plat now or wait she just started her 4th node

420-magazine-mobile1714004158.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1714004158.jpg

I'm not the right person to ask as I only fim and top when the size of my plants is making me nervous and I want to encourage spread rather than height.

You should avail yourself of the splendid help that can be found in the Frequently Asked Questions section or for more complicated questions The Mountain....some seriously experienced growers will help you out.

Anyway, she is looking good :goodjob:

What's goin on Bap!

I'm with you, make or break time outdoors! I hope your Purple Kush is just a mutant and not a male. I was also thinking my GDP. should be shorter than it is currently but I'm thinking it's a female but only time will truly tell. Sorry it grew into the light but everything is looking great! How big are those pots? Sorry if I missed it.

Hey Georgia! :ciao: life is good :Namaste:

The largest is 30 litres and the smallest 10 litres I think. The GC is in the largest pot and the Crazy '#%s Purple Kush is in the smallest pot. I can't find any details of the breeder as none of the stuff written on the packaging fetched any results online, I'm very wary, could be very expensive hemp seeds for all I know so keeping an eye out - 'she' is nearly twice as tall as the two older girls, me smell a rat....hopefully I'm just being over cautious. Hopefully I won't need to go away before they show sex, and if I do I will dump it in Narnia while I'm away.

Good to see you in my yard :high-five:

All three are looking well - UDC and the PK stretched straight away, but the GC is more relaxed....the night temp lows still just under 10C and the daytime highs between 16C and 19C. It's supposed to rain later, but I'm not convinced looking at the sky, it's very windy but doesn't look like the rain will make it.

image19257.jpeg

Happy weekend :420::ciao::ganjamon::allgood:

Weather is slowly getting better but it has been very windy.

Ultra Dog is a bloke, so will take it down to Narnia when the coast is clear, later today, or tomorrow first thing as I would like to collect some pollen for the freezer.

image19284.jpeg
image19285.jpeg
image19286.jpeg

The other two are doing well - I pinched out the growing tips off the UDC and the Colombian Purple Kush a few days ago to slow down their stretching, have left the GC because it's not stretching as aggressively as the two others were.

image19282.jpeg

Hope everyone is having a great weekend :420::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom