GaBoy's 2017 Outdoor Adventures

Hey Ga, with all this rain we have been getting what have u done to stop the mold from growing on ur leaves? Almost everyday i have to remove leaves with PM.

Hey Ga, with all this rain we have been getting what have u done to stop the mold from growing on ur leaves? Almost everyday i have to remove leaves with PM.

Oh no! Sorry to hear that bud but I actually haven't had any mold or pm problems...yet *knocks on wood*. Like you said, even with our daily rain showers, my space is open enough and gets enough of a breeze to dry the leaves out daily. I actually haven't don't ANYTHING to them in about two weeks...just some training. Other than that I've just been letting Mother Earth have her will. She usually knows what's bet after all.

Sorry Vader, I lied. On those dry, sunny mornings, I will hit them with my foliar feed of Aloe water, coconut water and molasses as the sun is coming up...giving I'm actually awake lol. That being said, they've gotten that foliar feed 4, maybe 5 times since the transplant into their final homes. And I did hit them with Great White a little while back when it arrived in the mail, but that's all.

It's Purple - She got a great shot of this plant i feel! you can finally see the manifold im building on top. The side branches are also starting to take off so I've turned 2 main tops into about 10! The lower side branches have all also recovered from the bending and FIMing and are looking really good! I also planted some basil and chamomile seeds around the inside edge of the barrel as companion plants and with all this rain, i can see them sprouting! off to a great start i feel.
IMG_134641.JPG

Will do another post with a full update later. Hope you are all having success with your grows as well!

Digging the high rise manifold, that should really pay off at the high RPMs.

Sorry Vader, I lied. On those dry, sunny mornings, I will hit them with my foliar feed of Aloe water, coconut water and molasses as the sun is coming up...giving I'm actually awake lol. That being said, they've gotten that foliar feed 4, maybe 5 times since the transplant into their final homes. And I did hit them with Great White a little while back when it arrived in the mail, but that's all.
Oh I'm glad that worked because i just ordered some great white and mykos wp along with biobizz heaven. Can not wait to see the results.

Hey Ga, has ur plants experienced heat stress from being out n the sun? For some reason my tops r drooping but my babies r mobile so i move them around if need be so they have only been the sun for an hour and they look like they want to pass out. I just watered them yesterday. 10 gallon fabric pots too. Advice?

Hey Ga, has ur plants experienced heat stress from being out n the sun? For some reason my tops r drooping but my babies r mobile so i move them around if need be so they have only been the sun for an hour and they look like they want to pass out. I just watered them yesterday. 10 gallon fabric pots too. Advice?

How long have they been outside? We have been getting some really hot days lately. If they haven't been outdoors long, you may need to harden them off. Put them in direct sun a few hours a day for about a week so they get used to it. I made most of my seed stock, so the plants are already used to our weather and climate.

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Just here with a quick update. Had to run out to work this morning so I didn't have time to take all of the pictures I wanted. I have however made a discovery. Somehow I let it slip my mental that indica dominant plants can start flowering with around 14 hours of light. This being said, in my area, we are getting just about 14.5 hours of light a day and I believe that my main two ladies have started to flower! Not too much of a worry, it just doesn't seem that I will be able to get the size I was planning for out of these ladies. They haven't seemed to start the stretch though...so who knows.
The Strain-
IMG_137544.JPG
IMG_137141.JPG
IMG_137647.JPG

I also planted a few seeds in my cinder block raised bed (Some of you may remember it from previous journals) and a few have popped! Will keep you all updated on these as well.
IMG_137242.JPG

I will be updating my other thread soon, just been very busy.

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Just here with a quick update. Had to run out to work this morning so I didn't have time to take all of the pictures I wanted. I have however made a discovery. Somehow I let it slip my mental that indica dominant plants can start flowering with around 14 hours of light. This being said, in my area, we are getting just about 14.5 hours of light a day and I believe that my main two ladies have started to flower! Not too much of a worry, it just doesn't seem that I will be able to get the size I was planning for out of these ladies. They haven't seemed to start the stretch though...so who knows.
The Strain-
IMG_137544.JPG
IMG_137141.JPG
IMG_137647.JPG

I also planted a few seeds in my cinder block raised bed (Some of you may remember it from previous journals) and a few have popped! Will keep you all updated on these as well.
IMG_137242.JPG

I will be updating my other thread soon, just been very busy.

Two things ...
1. Bravo they are looking sexy as fack.
2. I hate bird shit ruin the look and beauty of them girls.
Light let it shine in baby.

Two things ...
1. Bravo they are looking sexy as fack.
2. I hate bird shit ruin the look and beauty of them girls.
Light let it shine in baby.

Lol many thanks Joe! I hate bird poo too but that's actually diatomaceous earth. Had to take care of a critter problem.

Lol many thanks Joe! I hate bird poo too but that's actually diatomaceous earth. Had to take care of a critter problem.

Sounds expensive lol

Good Afternoon 420 Family!

Just here with a quick update. The last 2 weeks have been really crazy for me so I apologize on the lack of updates. Everything is going very well though! The Strain #2 and "Its Purple" are coming into flower nicely and it turns out my first Grand Purple Dragon baby has shown her pistols! I will be transplanting her into a bigger pot and adding many picture updates soon! Hopefully ill get a chance to take some tonight after I get off work. Thanks for sticking with me and my grow even through the slow time!

Good Afternoon 420 Family!

Just here with a quick update. The last 2 weeks have been really crazy for me so I apologize on the lack of updates. Everything is going very well though! The Strain #2 and "Its Purple" are coming into flower nicely and it turns out my first Grand Purple Dragon baby has shown her pistols! I will be transplanting her into a bigger pot and adding many picture updates soon! Hopefully ill get a chance to take some tonight after I get off work. Thanks for sticking with me and my grow even through the slow time!

Hey bud life is life we just try to go with it . ..glad to hear the purple is starting to develope . Looking forward to gapping out in aw when I see her next .

Back
Top Bottom