My 2017 Outdoor Soil Gurls

Fed the gurls this morning and mad a trip out this evening to check on them. All is well in my garden.

A few mid week pics...

IMG_118336.JPG

IMG_118952.JPG

IMG_118444.JPG

IMG_118743.JPG

18 Aug 17...
So wrestling with the delima of needing to move the gurls for better overhead security. I figure (and was told) that I have a couple weeks before they take to the sky looking for grows. The current spot is/was in all day sun. My back up spot will get only high noon direct sun. I'm guessing about 4-6 hours. So what does this do for my gurls? I think they will think it's later in the season then it really is. So the rush to bloom should be on. That would be nice. Quantity will be effected for sure but that or take the risk of getting spotted during the fly overs. I'll take it.

Thoughts....

20 Aug 17...
Stilts2 is officially in bloom. Trichs clearly visible so we'll put her date at 19 Aug 17. Feeding time. The rain has been an issue around here and I found some more mold on EB. With more rain to come this upcoming week I've decided to chop early. Well sorta. Today was her last full nutrient feeding. She will get flushed next week beginning on Wednesday. 2-3 flushes then we chop. Trich's are at about 80-90 cloudy with a few more amber showing but we will be happy with that. Plus, she'll get a chance to do something within the week and a half before chop. Stilts1 is still looking sickly. Can't imagine she's not getting enough to eat but will up her nutrients. All the gurls have good structure. Some serious cola's are developing.

I am late but pulling up a seat to watch you finish this!

Welcome VS and thank you for stopping by. Please don't hesitate to ask any question or offer up some advise. We ALL have something to share. Newbies and SME's. This is how we learn.

All is not as well in my garden as I had thought...LOL. Found a poser.

Didn't see any signs on Wednesday when I fed them last. But today I went out to check on them and found this....

IMG_114640.JPG

IMG_114741.JPG

IMG_115037.JPG

IMG_114836.JPG

He was promptly removed out of the patch. Not sure what to do with him. He's my first boy...LOL. Is he viable? THC levels will be minimal at best. I think I'll just chop him up and throw in the compose pile.

On another note EB is coming along just fine...

IMG_115339.JPG

IMG_115241.JPG

IMG_115143.JPG
Catching up!!
Careful just tossing ole boy in the heap. Those nuts could still blow a load in the air.
Terminate with extreme prejudice

Looking real nice, some good cola development, I certainly wouldnt complain if they were mine lol.

What's up UA... Yea, happy about that main cola. It's a bit over 12". I've been out of town for a few days so a bit excited to get back out to the woods to check on the gurls. Also a day behind with the nutrients and flushing but all should be ok. Fed them on Tuesday morning but EB didn't get anything because she's getting flushed. So we'll see. I'll post pics tonight.

Catching up!!
Careful just tossing ole boy in the heap. Those nuts could still blow a load in the air.

Yea, I missed the chance to bag them up for cold storage. Going forward I'm going to order regs for my winter run and grow my own seeds. One tent I'll do it the old fashion way with boys in the mix and the other tent I'll use CS. It will be my first attempt to get some seeds so we'll see. Plus I have to review a new light set from Twilight Groups so look for that. I might as well use their light in my seed quest.

Catching up!!

Thinking out loud here...

What's the chance that the pods are still viable. I know exactly where I dumped him. Just chopped him at the base and dragged him off. It's been a month or so and he should be well dried out. May have to make a trip out to the back forty to see.

Thinking out loud here...

What's the chance that the pods are still viable. I know exactly where I dumped him. Just chopped him at the base and dragged him off. It's been a month or so and he should be well dried out. May have to make a trip out to the back forty to see.
I'm not sure, but might be worth checking out!!!

I'm not sure, but might be worth checking out!!!

So I made the trip out to the back forty and found the male plant. Kinda dried and wilted but still had plenty of pods. I'm going to clip as many as I can and dry them out. They should pop but I don't know. I'll research collecting pollen.

So the gurls looked neglected. Only 2 days away...ugh. Dried out pots and yellow leaves. Everyone got promptly fed. Going with plans on EB, she received flushing nutrients only. Everyone is now on a 2 day feeding/flushing schedule. Everyone is officially in bloom. Pistils are visible on everyone except tiny. I expect her to come around in a week. She'll be the last to go. Pretty fitting, she was the last to grow...lol.

All gurls but tiny are officially in bloom. Pistils visible

Im interested to see how the nuts work out.
It would be pretty rad if you got some pollen!

Game time bro!! Flower time is here!!!! So happy to see some bud sites on 2 of my ladies

Me too. I just need to research collecting it.

Game time for sure... Finally made my way over to your garden. Dam my arms are tired...LOL. May pipe up this weekend and start from the beginning...LOL.

Puff, puff, pass Smokie...LOL.

If the pollen was mature and stayed dry,,, pollen keeps forever. Well close. Just be careful with the shit.. Rouge pollen lives just as long.. Nothing worse than doing a great flip,, then 4-5 weeks in seed pods start popping out all over the place. And you got no more sensimillia...
But as long as he had any open pods,, you got a good chance of collecting some. GL aand Keepem reen

Back
Top Bottom