Sisco's Outdoors Grow

Looks like your off and running! :popcorn:
CH, Man I'm just happy they survived this heat wave :slide: I left them out side after they were like 5 days old. Jam on bro! :tokin:
Very nice, well on your way..... Good luck...
sonzor, man this better work or I'm gonna have to send you a ticket to come and show me how you do it. lol No, but seriously I'm trying to handle these plants as I do my tomatoes and such. All get equal amounts of love and care.

I don't have much bugs to bitch about...anymore. I would have liked to have kept them in the house during the dark hours but my electric bill for the A/C is costing us more than we care to pay for Yada yada...the plants live outside. May the force be with those things cause that's how it is around here...:smokin:

GL there Sisco. I'll Look in now and then Keepem green
norcaliwood, AAAWWW MAN! :tokin: Sir I want to live in your Green house..... :smokin:..... just me and these four little plants in the back corner please! Man, ain't nothing going on here except for 15 pages of "how to kill a grow"..... or even better..... "how to start a journal with no clue except you know your running out of meds and there is no choice but to give it a go with auto flowers." Thank you for coming anyways and keep them green yourself.
nice perfect little plant Sisco. Hope the critter treatment works wonders.

Mmmmick, it has my friend. I see them and others dead everywhere... there everywhere! So I covered the ground where they sort of live for now. I see little damage on a leaf but from the looks of it they will be OK.

I'm watering them every other day in the early morning with plain water at 6.4
the first watering I used fulvic at 1/32 spoon per gallon. The soil was a Hyponex potting soil from HD and some MG organic choice... I added a bag of some humus manure mix to it and organic perlite .

I have FF line of nutes now so when should I feed them? Maybe my stoned ass should do some investigating on this lowlife auto flower thing I have :tokin::peacetwo:

Mmmmick, it has my friend. I see them and others dead everywhere... there everywhere! So I covered the ground where they sort of live for now. I see little damage on a leaf but from the looks of it they will be OK.

I'm watering them every other day in the early morning with plain water at 6.4
the first watering I used fulvic at 1/32 spoon per gallon. The soil was a Hyponex potting soil from HD and some MG organic choice... I added a bag of some humus manure mix to it and organic perlite .

I have FF line of nutes now so when should I feed them? Maybe my stoned ass should do some investigating on this lowlife auto flower thing I have :tokin::peacetwo:

The diatomaceous earth is awesome stuff. Those little critters don't function well when their hydraulic systems are leaking, heheh. Congrats on choosing that option, very effective for crawlers.:goodjob:

JMO but I think your plants are doing just fine without extra nutes and should be for a little while yet. They're not very big yet and there should be lots of goodies in the soil and your supplements. I wouldn't try to drive them too hard until they get some size, then they'll be able to take a little overfeeding without dying from it.
I've crippled so many clones in my 126w grow by trying to help them along, I'm a little gunshy on nuteing. Your plants will show when they need it.

Hey Sisco:blunt:

Why didn't think of that? I believe you are on to something there!!!!:yahoo:
Hee-Hee, I guess next time I order seeds I should know something about them right? :tokin: Please learn from my mistakes. lol:smokin::peacetwo:
The diatomaceous earth is awesome stuff. Those little critters don't function well when their hydraulic systems are leaking, heheh. Congrats on choosing that option, very effective for crawlers.:goodjob:

JMO but I think your plants are doing just fine without extra nutes and should be for a little while yet. They're not very big yet and there should be lots of goodies in the soil and your supplements. I wouldn't try to drive them too hard until they get some size, then they'll be able to take a little overfeeding without dying from it.
I've crippled so many clones in my 126w grow by trying to help them along, I'm a little gunshy on nuteing. Your plants will show when they need it.

Yeah, your right... I forgot about the seedling stage! It still a seedling till after it's gotten full 3rd set of leaves right?

My brain is dried out from working in the heat and snorting paint fumes.

Thanks brother for the help.

Two to three weeks and they're no longer considered seedlings. It's tough to hold back sometimes but that last pic doesn't look like anything is lacking. Slow and steady Sisco and you'll be golden.

Hope the heat eases for you and your little girls. We're getting a much needed break from it today.

Those paint fumes kinda sneak up on you if you're not careful. I love the smell though.:tokin:

Wow, ya get off here for a few days and ya miss alot. Glad everything is up and running and the critters met there demise. :morenutes:

Two to three weeks and they're no longer considered seedlings. It's tough to hold back sometimes but that last pic doesn't look like anything is lacking. Slow and steady Sisco and you'll be golden.

Hope the heat eases for you and your little girls. We're getting a much needed break from it today.

Those paint fumes kinda sneak up on you if you're not careful. I love the smell though.:tokin:
Here is the discription of my Automatic AK47 cannabis seeds

The new wave of autoflowering hybrids is finally here, and leading from the front is the Automatic AK47! Our first foray into the autoflowering world and still our favourite. Crossing the very best AK47 we could find with the autoflowering genes of Lowryder, we have produced a strain that is the perfect blend of the two. Everything that we loved about the AK47 has been left intact from its beautiful aroma and resin encrusted buds through to its unique bud structure and astonishing potency. The cross with Lowryder means that now it can be grown virtually anywhere. Balconies, patios, window boxes, indoors or outdoors, connoisseur grade marijuana is now attainable for every grower. Autoflowering strains flower in response to age rather than light cycle. Automatic AK47 will grow vegetatively for approximately 14 days then enter into a rapid, almost violent flowering period. For the next 56 days they will branch out profusely, throw out pistils in their thousands, calyxes will swell and a coating of resin glands will make the mature plant glisten as if dusted with fine diamonds. Odour levels are quite high and a large quantity of flowering females can certainly produce quite an aroma! There are 2 distinct variations in aroma, one is somewhat spicy and the other is sweet but both types produce the same effect. Previously, especially in the northern hemisphere, the average grower was limited to the strains one could grow successfully. Now with Automatic AK47 you can grow marijuana that before, many would have no chance of fully ripening under natural outdoor conditions. With a lifespan of a mere 70 days from seed to harvest it is not only possible to get an early harvest of high quality marijuana but multiple harvests per season. Indoors, a perpetual harvest has never been easier to maintain. The increased height compared to earlier autoflowering strains brings with it increased yield. Indoors under lights is the optimum growing environment for Automatic AK47, coupled with a light regime of 20/4 and adequate rootspace, yield can easily surpass 40g per plant but even outdoors with no supplemental lighting during summer, 30g per plant is very common. We believe that our Automatic AK47 is the most potent autoflowering hybrid available as well as the heaviest yielder.

Wow, ya get off here for a few days and ya miss alot. Glad everything is up and running and the critters met there demise. :morenutes:

Thanks Pres, I see no problems :slide:

Sounds like you will want to start feeding them at 2 weeks.
I'd still start a little on the low side though but I don't have any experience with auto strains. Maybe they like it hard and fast. Time to do some journal hunting.:goodluck:

Hope they make that description sound lame.:thumb:

Hey bud, I was doing some reading on auto's and found some information I don't think was posted. Anyhow the general consensus is to skip out on your nutes that are more for the vegetative growth. It seems this is favored mainly because the first 14 days is considered it's veg stage. Any decent soil would easily carry you threw that.

Most focus only on the nutes designed for flower such as FF's big bloom and tiger bloom. So as Mmmmick stated, probably just a low 1/4 strength and gauge em out from there.

Not sure if you found that in your search or not but figured I would throw it out there.

:peacetwo:

Prez makes alittle sense. But I've did afew lowriders one called white Russian or something, and it veged for a month. Became a pretty plant at 38" with 2 Oz's. I didn't really feed it veg food but about a week or two at half strength. But man I was happy it didn't flower out at 14 days. Gave it a great yield and good smoke. Hay Sisco, if ya got problems with them critters, and 'IF' you have a place veg em alittle longer in the protection of a closet or something. GL with the plants. I need to read back atad. I see AK-47. that was my first choice but they were out and sent me this Russian seed. I don't know but they say AK-47 out yielded it. Man then you going to have it going on. I plan in te near future of trying afew different lowrider strains, finding best yield and smokablity. Once I do, I'm going for seeds, alot of aseed. Plants are easy to flip over and given enough room and good seeds, they turn out some fast weed. I can see my greenhouse 15 plants across 25 deep................... Alot of herb. TC My friend

:smokin:
Sounds like you will want to start feeding them at 2 weeks.
I'd still start a little on the low side though but I don't have any experience with auto strains. Maybe they like it hard and fast. Time to do some journal hunting.:goodluck:

Hope they make that description sound lame.:thumb:
Mmmmick, I just read a thread on autoflowers and it sounds just like you're saying too. No veg. nutes just soil with my amendments and then straight into flower nutes after its 2nd week... I hope I get more than the 30g but if not, I won't be mad. Thanks for your help bro.:goodjob:

Hey bud, I was doing some reading on auto's and found some information I don't think was posted. Anyhow the general consensus is to skip out on your nutes that are more for the vegetative growth. It seems this is favored mainly because the first 14 days is considered it's veg stage. Any decent soil would easily carry you threw that.

Most focus only on the nutes designed for flower such as FF's big bloom and tiger bloom. So as Mmmmick stated, probably just a low 1/4 strength and gauge em out from there.
Not sure if you found that in your search or not but figured I would throw it out there.

:peacetwo:
Will do Pres. Thanks again for your help. This is why a journal is so important, it takes a tribe to raise a plant.:tokin:

Prez makes alittle sense. But I've did afew lowriders one called white Russian or something, and it veged for a month. Became a pretty plant at 38" with 2 Oz's. I didn't really feed it veg food but about a week or two at half strength. But man I was happy it didn't flower out at 14 days. Gave it a great yield and good smoke. Hay Sisco, if ya got problems with them critters, and 'IF' you have a place veg em alittle longer in the protection of a closet or something. GL with the plants. I need to read back atad. I see AK-47. that was my first choice but they were out and sent me this Russian seed. I don't know but they say AK-47 out yielded it. Man then you going to have it going on. I plan in te near future of trying afew different lowrider strains, finding best yield and smokablity. Once I do, I'm going for seeds, alot of aseed. Plants are easy to flip over and given enough room and good seeds, they turn out some fast weed. I can see my greenhouse 15 plants across 25 deep................... Alot of herb. TC My friend
NCL, don't go back to the beginning of the journal man, this is actually round 3 if you wanna get technical about it...

Not to worry about bringing them in cause I did that last night. We were having some really heavy downpour rain so they are all in the closet and the temps are just hitting 85 F now. Hope they stay below 90.
I hope to get them to grow a bit like you mention yours did, only time will tell. Thanks my man, this green horn needs all the help I can get.
:blunt:
Hey sisco Well, Wood just gave you some good tips and so did Pres ;) Real world experience is best. Hope it's all good with you, don't work too hard. :smokin:

Yup, I got some of the same and even new info. thanks to you all for the help, especially you Omm for taking the time to cheer me on!:smokin:

Hey brother hows it growing?

You draw any pictures yet? I got an idea... get a scanner and stick the plant in there so we can see em...eh?

Seriously though I wish you the best and Ill be watching :wood: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom