Sisco's Outdoors Grow

When I was in Thailand with the military, we had a Catholic priest and he went to the same bars we did. He said it was to keep us from being sinners. :)

We took turns on getting his drunk ass back to base!:rofl::rofl:

Some nights he would just disappear. We should have followed him! :)

When I was in Thailand with the military, we had a Catholic priest and he went to the same bars we did. He said it was to keep us from being sinners. :)

We took turns on getting his drunk ass back to base!:rofl::rofl:

Some nights he would just disappear. We should have followed him! :)

In the words of Charles Barkley "that's terrbl" you may have ended up in a massage joint puffin on the Thai stix. lol

I think I'll go apply to become a padre, not pay taxes and take money from the beleivers, then get a bad ass system for growing in the cellar.:cheer:

Guilty! I had a brain-fart again.
There are some good ones out there but it's like I go to church and it's all talk about the money. God needs a J O B to pay for those cathedral ceilings and those pretty windows, so all us sinners that got drunk and wasted the night before could go in for a quick clean up of the soul and move on to sinning some more.

Well, this is what happens with a journal that has no camera, no plants! Good times!

Hah lol. I wasnt trying to reprimand anyone I just felt compelled to share my story.
I have family that are religious and go to church every week. They act like they they can do no wrong while they sit there and talk about how bad the nigg*rs, jews and anyone else whos different than them lol. so what I should have said is people are messed up no matter what profession but I guess if you grow up going to church you feel betrayed by them. I probably would.:peacetwo:

In the words of Charles Barkley "that's terrbl" you may have ended up in a massage joint puffin on the Thai stix. lol

I think I'll go apply to become a padre, not pay taxes and take money from the beleivers, then get a bad ass system for growing in the cellar.:cheer:

Padre sisco Has a nice ring to it!:) I can hear you now. God has given us this seed and we shall go forth and plant it everywhere. God will bless each and everyone of us and we shall be happy in his name! :amen: Brothers and Sisters.:amen:

Padre sisco Has a nice ring to it!:) I can hear you now. God has given us this seed and we shall go forth and plant it everywhere. God will bless each and everyone of us and we shall be happy in his name! :amen: Brothers and Sisters.:amen:

Yup, Halleluya brothers and sisters...for the Lowlife seed god has dropped in my hands the very thing that will save you from temptation!

Yes, that's right the Mighty Man from the lab in the sky has sent forth a cure for all... ....all that was "lost" is now "found". I have been "saved" by the Holy Frijole! Can I get a Hey Man! :)

OK, so no pics but the new strain is from Lowlife seeds and they are of the AK-47 Autoflower, and I got a couple of White Widows and Blue Berry. All are regular seeds.

So far I have 2/7 of the AK popped and peeking out the soil, I put them in on Sunday (Fathers day) and I just put 2/2 BB that cracked into soil, the WW 2/2 have not cracked yet and they were put in towels the same time the others were.

I guess since the mods have left me alone so far I can just continue this journal. The pics will be crappy due to I only have a 1.3 mega pix comp. camera. But untill I get some mo' dough that will be our only choice.

Thanks for dropping in brothers!

Congrats Sisco on the new arrivals and will keep my fingers crossed that the rest pop for you real soon... Good luck and will be watching for sure....

nice!!! I knew this journal wouldnt close.
its ok if the pics are bad you an draw them like you said lol.

Congrats Sisco on the new arrivals and will keep my fingers crossed that the rest pop for you real soon... Good luck and will be watching for sure....
Thank you sonzor, I'm gonna need it. Check you later;)

:cheer:good luck sisco, lots of positive vibes headin your way.
Congrats on the fast starters.
Sank you, Sank you. I'm gonna go check on the WW now and see if they decided to join the fun. Take care friend.
nice!!! I knew this journal wouldnt close.
its ok if the pics are bad you an draw them like you said lol.

Yeah, as long as I don't have to draw a full grown plant...I think a seedling I can handle.
Thanks for stopping in bro.

Way to go sisco!:cheer:

Seems like yesterday I was wanting a 1.3 mg camera. :)

It'll be OK, just erase the the other camera from your mind!!!

Ya got a grow going, that's the good part! :cheer:
OK buddy so here you go!
So this is just one picture that I took this morning. The lighting is poor...
2010-06-25-29858.jpg

How could I miss this. Padre sisco rises again! Hey man! :)

Yup, up from the dead~ lol

So I have 4 Lowlife Ak that are out and looking good and 1/2 BB that are the same. They all look like ^ picture above.

I started the seeds in a 1 gallon container with a mix of Potting soil from HD and Perlite (organic) I mixed up a gallon of Cow manure and Humus into 40.lbs of soil.

Not much to do right now.... I was wondering if anyone has grown an autoflower before, It reads on the Lowlife label that the "grow period" is 70 days.

Wish I could give ya some info on the auto flowers but, I got notta!:)

Looking good buddy!
Well, I guess this is just another learn as I go deal. :reading420magazine: Thanks for checking in though brother.
And off we go......

Yupers! I have 4 looking good and 3 that were growing upside down... I scraped away some soil to see what was going on and they had to be corrected. 2 of them may not make it.

I have 1 BB showing me the second set of leaves! I hope it's not a male, but if it is I will save the pollen for future use.:peace:

Thanks for your support guys.

Back
Top Bottom