Borntorun's 2009 outdoor grow.snottygirl

Re: borntorun's 2009 outdoor grow..snottygirl

I hear ya man.Grasshoppers have been a bane to me thus far but the paranoia does really suck.From here on out I believe I'm opting for indoor.Gonna have to get busy and create an efficient grow space.Your girls are lookin good man.Mine are almost right on track with yours.Bud mode is on! ;)

Thanks Minus!

What latitude are you at?

Hello, I have been reading your journal for a couple days now and I really like what you are about and what you are doing. Thanks for all of the information that you are giving us and I wish you lots of luck with this grow. I will be re-reading this journal for sure, I need to take lots of notes.

I'm at latitude NC ;)

very nice grow. think i'll try an outdoor next year. only problem is uk weather is so unpredictable but still worth a shot. keep up good work.

born..what's your latitude again? I'm at 39*.

We seem to be on very much the same timeline. I'm shooting for Oct 1 myself.

Your plants look great as always. You're going to have some monsters.

They are getting big, I have a couple over 9 feet now. I have to bend them way over just to see what is going on up there. But the one that is doing the best, the one that started flowering first and is looking like it is going to have several monster colas on it, is only about 5'. I have a couple of clones of it going for next years mother plants.

I'm at 47 degrees. So about 450 miles north of you. Part of it has to be length of vegging too. All the ones that were put outside earliest are flowering. I also have one Sweet God Bud that started flowering about two weeks ago and the others show no sign of flowers yet.

I have a feeling harvest is going to be spread out over a couple of weeks.

I can only dream of a naked girl standing next to one of them to give you a size comparison! Maybe swampgas can send Julie on up here :)

I'd say the dream just got better... let's skip the size comparison though, I'm sure she'll be happy regardless... lol.

Hello, I have been reading your journal for a couple days now and I really like what you are about and what you are doing. Thanks for all of the information that you are giving us and I wish you lots of luck with this grow. I will be re-reading this journal for sure, I need to take lots of notes.

Hey thanks, there are some really good journals at 420mag. I bet I have learned more here in one year as I have in 30 years of growing. Spreading the knowledge is what it is all about. Stay tuned it is going to get interesting in about 6 weeks!

Have got to agree with your call about all the knowledge here at 420mag. Plus, everyone here is also very friendly and more than helpful. 6 weeks can't come quick enough to see the results!!!!

Those are looking great. You picked out a really good spot to grow them. It's a little cliched now, but you are going to have one hell of a harvest. Are you planning another outdoor grow next year? Now that I've learned a few things from you guys, I might give you a run for your money for 2010 grow. lol. Just kidding. +reps for deliciousness

ya can quit smoking for awhile but ya never stop growin

Those are looking great. You picked out a really good spot to grow them. It's a little cliched now, but you are going to have one hell of a harvest. Are you planning another outdoor grow next year? Now that I've learned a few things from you guys, I might give you a run for your money for 2010 grow. lol. Just kidding. +reps for deliciousness

two out of the three spots are amazing. I really lucked out, so far. It's never over till it is dried and stored. But yeah, the 2010 grow is already underway.

ya can quit smoking for awhile but ya never stop growin

That's so true. I took a break awhile back when I lived in TX because the rules are so harsh down there, plus you could get mexican weed dirt cheap. But I really missed growing. There are a few journals here that I really like, that sort of reflex my mentality (like DGMGH, Swampgas, 420fied, sonzor, pan4, settingsun, your's, etc.). Just try and grow some weed that when people smoke it they realize that it is so good that they stash it away for special occasions. Like a fine wine. And then the next year try to outdo that.

I always get a chuckle out of people saying "this weed is the best, it's 20% or 30% THC." That is like saying "this wine is great because it is 45% alcohol"

yeah 20% it's gotta be like Arjan's Haze or some amazing pure sativa but 30% is bullshit

and I got a list of even more bom bombstrains for next year it'll be my first seed to bud indoor so I think growing blueberry and cali o should be epic

yeah 20% it's gotta be like Arjan's Haze or some amazing pure sativa but 30% is bullshit

The University of Mississippi releases every year the results of their test of all the seized dope that they tested and the average has increased recently but they were attributing some of that increase to the amount of hash being seized and tested. But the numbers were still pretty low, I can't remember exactly but under 10%. It used to be down at 3%. Problem that also comes into play is each lab is different in how they measure and there are only a couple that are licensed or willing to test cannabis.

Anytime someone claims that the shit they have is so and so percent and that they had it tested, ask to see the test report. Surely after spending big bucks to get a bud tested they would have saved the report. There are several seed banks in the netherlands that test some of their strains but even they will admit that the numbers vary all over the place. There are just too many factors involved in growing. Hydro you would assume it the most uniform, but even growers using identical clones have told me they will see variances in yield and potency.

The best test is to just smoke it and see if you like it.

Back
Top Bottom