Borntorun's 2009 outdoor grow.snottygirl

Re: borntorun's 2009 outdoor grow..snottygirl

I'm not quite ready to yell "flowers" but it is getting damn close on the plants that have vegged the longest, pistils are popping out everywhere. I'll probably start the countdown starting Aug. 1. The clones and the sweet god are about a month later in the ground and showing no signs of any changes.

DSC009132.JPG

DSC009152.JPG

All the clones are now over 5 feet and the originals are all over 7 feet

DSC009163.JPG

Those things are getting huge, Great job. cant wait to see what those ladies a going to give you. again, great job....

i just ran by this thread and checked out the whole thing.Glad i did +rep on the grow Borntorun.
Subscribed for sure

Thanks for the rep and thanks for stopping in and joining the party! Pretty boring right now but things should get cooking in the next couple weeks. We have a long stretch of hot weather coming up which should really pop some buds out!

my plants don't know they're pampered they're dumb but cool like cats
they both do stuff that makes me grin and I'm all right with that
growers have their unique styles to get their best result
indoor cloners bang them out eight weeks to make them count
we buy the lights we buy the juice we buy the dirt we grow in
but by and by the plants give back more than what we have thrown in
six months of dedication with no flowers yet to see
you've got my admiration but not my jeolousy

born... I went and checked mine today. Plant 1 is 67 inches tall and plant 2 is 53 inches tall.

The spacing at the top is starting to shrink up and there are lots of pistils forming now.... I believe that your prediction of "the first week of August" is going to be spot on!

I took pics but they are boring and look like all the others really. I'm going to wait till they start budding before I post any more pics of them.

born... I went and checked mine today. Plant 1 is 67 inches tall and plant 2 is 53 inches tall.

The spacing at the top is starting to shrink up and there are lots of pistils forming now.... I believe that your prediction of "the first week of August" is going to be spot on!

I took pics but they are boring and look like all the others really. I'm going to wait till they start budding before I post any more pics of them.

I think that tight spacing and pistils popping out and some swelling in nodes around the pistils usually means about a week to 10 days. Technically they are flowering but it takes awhile for the hormone flood to hit full strength. I start the countdown when pistils are forming at the very top of the plant instead of new growth.

yeah it takes a while for the ball to start rolling then it'll explode none of mine have started budding yet only stray pistil that dry up

yeah it takes a while for the ball to start rolling then it'll explode none of mine have started budding yet only stray pistil that dry up

Start hitting them with some phosphate, but keep the nitrogen going too. Something like a 10/50/10. you should be seeing some signs of change real soon at your latitude.

yeah they should be starting soon and they have been on 20-20-20 all of veg and I'm gunna stop the nutes at the end of August

yeah they should be starting soon and they have been on 20-20-20 all of veg and I'm gunna stop the nutes at the end of August

That sounds like a good plan. These last two months are really going to go by slow! I'll post some pictures soon. Right now the pictures would just look like the ones from a week ago, not much change unless you look real close.

I found another male in "sweetgod" garden. that is 4 out of 12 now. What amazes me is how fast a male flower can form. From nothing to "oh shit" in a day or two!

That sounds like a good plan. These last two months are really going to go by slow! I'll post some pictures soon. Right now the pictures would just look like the ones from a week ago, not much change unless you look real close.

I found another male in "sweetgod" garden. that is 4 out of 12 now. What amazes me is how fast a male flower can form. From nothing to "oh shit" in a day or two!

I also noticed that. You see a little something and a couple of days later, Boom you have a grapevine full of little balls. I wish my buds grew that fast. Look forward to seeing you pics. Good luck..

Back
Top Bottom