ANPF's 6 Strain Autoflower Outdoor Grow - Strawberry Banana, Godzilla Cookies, Purple Juice, Gorilla Glue, Gelato, Zkittlez

Wow ANPF, I think those first few pics of the plant in sharp focus and the soft background are fabulous. You should think of entering one of them in the photo of the month contest next month.
This was such a nice compliment and I never got back to you. Thank you so much for that! really made my day. Too late now but maybe I'll have even better ones for next Autumn.

My apologies! I really thought Id posted a smoke report last November.
Basically.
Godzilla Cookies were amazing and super cookie pastry terps. Nice yummy high.
Purple Juice had the most well developed glue like terps Ive ever smelled anywhere and super fun high.
Buying both again because theyre really meant for indoors.

I dont know how to close down a thread officially here but obviously this grow is way completed :ciao::thanks:

My apologies! I really thought Id posted a smoke report last November.
Basically.
Godzilla Cookies were amazing and super cookie pastry terps. Nice yummy high.
Purple Juice had the most well developed glue like terps Ive ever smelled anywhere and super fun high.
Buying both again because theyre really meant for indoors.

I dont know how to close down a thread officially here but obviously this grow is way completed :ciao::thanks:
You need to go to the last post and click "report". When you give the explanation for reporting it, you must put that the journal is complete, then admin will close it out as completed.

You need to go to the last post and click "report". When you give the explanation for reporting it, you must put that the journal is complete, then admin will close it out as completed.
Aha! I knew there was a proper way to do it! I just hadn't found the info again yet. Thanks again @Carmen Ray!
Going to post and report.

Back
Top Bottom