ANPF's 6 Strain Autoflower Outdoor Grow - Strawberry Banana, Godzilla Cookies, Purple Juice, Gorilla Glue, Gelato, Zkittlez

Spray the heck out of them.
Hope your having a nice weekend. :ciao:
Take care.
I did and doused them extra while it was dry because .. another 3 or so days of wet now and then we are down to high 70s for daily high and down into 40s for the lows for a few days. So like perfect bud rot weather lol.
I had a great weekend and I really hope you did too Bill!

:Namaste::high-five::green_heart::smokin:

I did and doused them extra while it was dry because .. another 3 or so days of wet now and then we are down to high 70s for daily high and down into 40s for the lows for a few days. So like perfect bud rot weather lol.
I had a great weekend and I really hope you did too Bill!

:Namaste::high-five::green_heart::smokin:
I just read someone recommended an electronic leaf blower.
In the morning just dry them off. :thumb:
Gandalf I think.
Maby. 🥺

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

I just read someone recommended an electronic leaf blower.
In the morning just dry them off. :thumb:
Gandalf I think.
Maby. 🥺
Lmao... Bill you smoking the good good stuff right now? That was me like two posts ago replying to Gandolf... share some of that stuff man!

Lmao... Bill you smoking the good good stuff right now? That was me like two posts ago replying to Gandolf... share some of that stuff man!
:rofl: :thumb: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :thumb: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Honey oil actually.
Rexer brought me over a fiver on Saturday.
I haven't been this stoned in so long.
It's like the stuff I got in high-school.
Thick and freeken, hold on what was I talking about ?:laugh::laugh::laugh:;)
Sorry I feel stupid now. :Namaste:
I read about 200 posts every morning.
Never in order though.
Sometimes I loose track.
Too many concussions. 🥺
Take care my friend.

Stay safe

I was just thinking about the rain issue... I made a cheap open fronted green house for my tomatoes and cucumbers this year out of an old futon and some builders clear sheeting so they didn't get blight or rot. I think this would help alot to keep your girls dry. It cost me £20 for the sheet :thumb: although that leaf blower idea is pretty good was that @Bill284 or me or you who mentioned that :tokin: :goof: :rofl:
DSC_1030.JPG

DSC_1082.JPG

Much love bruva :green_heart: :circle-of-love: :passitleft:

I was just thinking about the rain issue... I made a cheap open fronted green house for my tomatoes and cucumbers this year out of an old futon and some builders clear sheeting so they didn't get blight or rot. I think this would help alot to keep your girls dry. It cost me £20 for the sheet :thumb: although that leaf blower idea is pretty good was that @Bill284 or me or you who mentioned that :tokin: :goof: :rofl:
DSC_1030.JPG

DSC_1082.JPG

Much love bruva :green_heart: :circle-of-love: :passitleft:
This keeps the rain out. ;)

Stay safe

PSX_20220912_070941.jpg

PSX_20220912_072104.jpg

I looooove this modded futon frame!! yeah something like that wouldve been a help many times this season. I just wanted to keep to my parameters of under 400 dollars. Which I did. However next year will have a much better adverse weather set up... and a blower. :Namaste:

I no longer know who had the idea... I am in fact quite positive that Bill is Unity from that one Rick and Morty episode and we are all just growing his plants now. :lot-o-toke:o_O:dude-knocking::nomo:

I think if I put that in my garden my neighbours may get slightly suspicious :rofl:
You should have seen it in veg.:cheer:
I kept the lights on 24/7.
I had moths coming for miles to see what was going on.
Neighbors wore sunglasses to Bed.:rofl:

Stay safe

:rofl: :thumb: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :thumb: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Honey oil actually.
Rexer brought me over a fiver on Saturday.
I haven't been this stoned in so long.
It's like the stuff I got in high-school.
Thick and freeken, hold on what was I talking about ?:laugh::laugh::laugh:;)
Im both super jealous and super happy for you!! Catching a ride that reminds any of us of our first times is like the grail! Lucky lucky ducky!:yahoo:
Sorry I feel stupid now. :Namaste:.
Do Not eeeeeeeever feel stupid. Not for more than a second because that is not true and I never want you to feel that way and also it made for a lot of smiles! yay you man! :Namaste:
I read about 200 posts every morning.
Never in order though.
Sometimes I loose track.
I understand this kind of methodology completely :D
Too many concussions. 🥺
Take care my friend.
I send hug and vibes and safe space place for your concussions.
You take care too Bill! :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

Do I whack the whole plant, branch or just the bud?
Now begins that delicate dance!!!! Wait a bit?, off with their heads?, harvest early?, watch closely, many times a day? !!!!
Anxiety overload!!!!! :nervous-guy: :nervous-guy: :nervous-guy: :hmmmm::thedoubletake:

Ok soooooo an update!
I cut out tall Gorilla Glue girls bud rot. Sprayed her and her sisters down. Moved her away form the others (might not be far enough but I only have shade space available without setting up another fence. The good news is that bud rot didnt spread at all in the 12 hours I left it after I saw it. Spores are probably everywhere though. So Im anticipating having to chop her and likely the second line of the stagger since its really about to turn into bud rot weather for reals now.

Heres her after surgery. Shes kinda naked now after dropping most leaves. Poor deary. :(
IMG_5195.JPG

We shall see how the rest fare though! The one thing I have going for me regarding growing. I am patient as a prophecy. Ill wait and wait with these girls to finish unless I see something like rot. Im actually secretly hoping at least one goes all the way to maybe an early first snow. I want snow bud pics pretty bad, early morning or evening ohh with maybe autumnal colours in background :dreamy::dreamy::dreamy:. I want a frozen calyx outdoors shot. I want to scope frozen trichs outdoors too!!

Speaking of trichs... Im posting a full 20 -ish of them today. So after this post there will be two more long arsed posts as well. :hippy:

I harvested two more girls this weekend. Godzilla Cookies a strain only from @Herbies Seeds and a Gorilla Glue from free seed (also from Herbies).

Here's the yield from the 2nd Godzilla Cookies. Everything was super dense and tight and she smelled totally like sweet pastry. Ridiculously sticky in the way we all love too. Going by the earlier harvests this is about 1 oz maybe a bit over, when it dries. Im going to be a good boy with her yield and wait a full month or into cure before sampling. Her sister just went into a cure jar yesterday and will be about 3 weeks out from today and Ill hit that as soon as the bud smells gooder and is dry enough to smoke cleanly (even if its a bit early ;) ) . Yes there will be shmokie reports.

Final height was ~ 28 inches. Days above ground ~ 95 days .
IMG_5119.JPG

Here's the foxtails queen! I decided to give her the chop too because shes just barely growing anymore. Her trcihs are cloudy with just a few amber and I wanted to harvest some buds that were just milky. She had a feel of almsot starting to rot as well. I even tossed a couple of small foxtails because they looked not right. Not rotted but maybe just past starting to. Good things to learn about.

She was way denser than I thought she was. Floofy on the outside sure but very dense interior and absolutely trich coated interior areas. Probably about a half oz when shes dried

She was also 95 days above ground. She was 32 inches.
IMG_5176.JPG

My partner didnt get me cream soda Dr Pepper in a can to measure with. So I went with a sub par standard of 20 oz bottle of Dr Pepperpereer.
:headbanger::kiss::goodluck: <---- IDK who Im talking to but yes, good luck everyone!

Lots of trich pics inbound!

Now begins that delicate dance!!!! Wait a bit?, off with their heads?, harvest early?, watch closely, many times a day? !!!!
Anxiety overload!!!!! :nervous-guy: :nervous-guy: :nervous-guy: :hmmmm::thedoubletake:
Im checking in on them about every hour. lol.
No harvest unless forced to at the moment.
Go unti snow if possible lol!

Anxiety overload is my standard mode of operations so everythings normal... all f****** up! yay! :headbanger:

I wish I was super tiny so I could pack a bowl with one trichome stalk... I bet id be more blazed then ever imagined 😂 dope picz growmie. And congrats on the harvesteseseseses I'm not sure how many 😅.

And agreed bill is that Rick his green house is the equivalent to the portal gun lol wait?! If these are all his plants then that means I could be a clone.......Are you a clone.... "Are you a clone you little b*tch" - Rick sanchez C-137 😂.

Back
Top Bottom