ANPF's 6 Strain Autoflower Outdoor Grow - Strawberry Banana, Godzilla Cookies, Purple Juice, Gorilla Glue, Gelato, Zkittlez

I wish I was super tiny so I could pack a bowl with one trichome stalk... I bet id be more blazed then ever imagined šŸ˜‚ dope picz growmie. And congrats on the harvesteseseseses I'm not sure how many šŸ˜….

And agreed bill is that Rick his green house is the equivalent to the portal gun lol wait?! If these are all his plants then that means I could be a clone.......Are you a clone.... "Are you a clone you little b*tch" - Rick sanchez C-137 šŸ˜‚.
OMFG !!!! IM dead! BwahahahahahhahahaaaašŸ’€ā˜ ļøšŸ’€
So perfect!:rofl::laugh:
And dude, why stop there? Keep getting smaller and you can just bathe in pure trichome goo! Thc is totally transdermal amongst its many lovely qualities. If youre gonna dream, dream hard... or small rather. Just dream, it doesnt matter ;) :dreamy::cheer::jawdropper:

OMFG !!!! IM dead! BwahahahahahhahahaaaašŸ’€ā˜ ļøšŸ’€
So perfect!:rofl::laugh:
And dude, why stop there? Keep getting smaller and you can just bathe in pure trichome goo! Thc is totally transdermal amongst its many lovely qualities. If youre gonna dream, dream hard... or small rather. Just dream, it doesnt matter ;) :dreamy::cheer::jawdropper:
Love that lol "if your gonna dream, dream hard" .... Good point, why stop at being small.....why not just imagine myself as a nug about to get smoked and think ahead about how high myself will get me when roasted šŸ¤”šŸ¤£ like when that giant weed plant smoked shorty in scary movie 2 lol.....he screams at first then coughs and says "wait don't save me yet this shit is good".

Love that lol "if your gonna dream, dream hard" .... Good point, why stop at being small.....why not just imagine myself as a nug about to get smoked and think ahead about how high myself will get me when roasted šŸ¤”šŸ¤£ like when that giant weed plant smoked shorty in scary movie 2 lol.....he screams at first then coughs and says "wait don't save me yet this shit is good".
Yes! Just like that! lmao, love it brother!

Just found your thread, outdoor grow are my jam.
Congrats on the many harvests youā€™ve done and well done on fighting the fight of growing outdoors.

That last pheno hole shit, one huge cola thatā€™s awesome, and the foxtail bud that sooo cool, I love foxtails, I donā€™t see them as something bad. Is a stress related effect but we all know good stress makes great weed!

Solid grow!

Just found your thread, outdoor grow are my jam.
Congrats on the many harvests youā€™ve done and well done on fighting the fight of growing outdoors.
Its a fight for sure but I felt like I had to fight with nature not against it. It took a bit to get into that thought process. Got easier to just accept and weather the storm so to speak. Ive loved it so much and so much I am doing different next year outdoors lol.
That last pheno hole shit, one huge cola thatā€™s awesome, and the foxtail bud that sooo cool, I love foxtails, I donā€™t see them as something bad. Is a stress related effect but we all know good stress makes great weed!

Solid grow!
Yeah she actually is still staying way more dense than I thought she would during drying, probably 3 more days before cure jars for her. Im really not feeling that the trade off for the weight re: bud vs foxtails was that noticeable. Though she really did go right into tails as soon as she stopped her stretch, which coincided with first major heatwave. Shes the gorilla glue Im going to save for the smoke report and will comp her against her slightly older (harvest wise) sister.

Hey! Thanks for stopping in and all the apprecaition and likes you gave today Danish! Sio appreciate the amount of time you gave the thread :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :thumb:

Ok soooooo an update!
I cut out tall Gorilla Glue girls bud rot. Sprayed her and her sisters down. Moved her away form the others (might not be far enough but I only have shade space available without setting up another fence. The good news is that bud rot didnt spread at all in the 12 hours I left it after I saw it. Spores are probably everywhere though. So Im anticipating having to chop her and likely the second line of the stagger since its really about to turn into bud rot weather for reals now.

Heres her after surgery. Shes kinda naked now after dropping most leaves. Poor deary. :(
IMG_5195.JPG

We shall see how the rest fare though! The one thing I have going for me regarding growing. I am patient as a prophecy. Ill wait and wait with these girls to finish unless I see something like rot. Im actually secretly hoping at least one goes all the way to maybe an early first snow. I want snow bud pics pretty bad, early morning or evening ohh with maybe autumnal colours in background :dreamy::dreamy::dreamy:. I want a frozen calyx outdoors shot. I want to scope frozen trichs outdoors too!!

Speaking of trichs... Im posting a full 20 -ish of them today. So after this post there will be two more long arsed posts as well. :hippy:

I harvested two more girls this weekend. Godzilla Cookies a strain only from @Herbies Seeds and a Gorilla Glue from free seed (also from Herbies).

Here's the yield from the 2nd Godzilla Cookies. Everything was super dense and tight and she smelled totally like sweet pastry. Ridiculously sticky in the way we all love too. Going by the earlier harvests this is about 1 oz maybe a bit over, when it dries. Im going to be a good boy with her yield and wait a full month or into cure before sampling. Her sister just went into a cure jar yesterday and will be about 3 weeks out from today and Ill hit that as soon as the bud smells gooder and is dry enough to smoke cleanly (even if its a bit early ;) ) . Yes there will be shmokie reports.

Final height was ~ 28 inches. Days above ground ~ 95 days .
IMG_5119.JPG

Here's the foxtails queen! I decided to give her the chop too because shes just barely growing anymore. Her trcihs are cloudy with just a few amber and I wanted to harvest some buds that were just milky. She had a feel of almsot starting to rot as well. I even tossed a couple of small foxtails because they looked not right. Not rotted but maybe just past starting to. Good things to learn about.

She was way denser than I thought she was. Floofy on the outside sure but very dense interior and absolutely trich coated interior areas. Probably about a half oz when shes dried

She was also 95 days above ground. She was 32 inches.
IMG_5176.JPG

My partner didnt get me cream soda Dr Pepper in a can to measure with. So I went with a sub par standard of 20 oz bottle of Dr Pepperpereer.
:headbanger::kiss::goodluck: <---- IDK who Im talking to but yes, good luck everyone!

Lots of trich pics inbound!
Fantastic harvest my friend. :yahoo:
Can't wait to see your snow pics.
Not mine. šŸ„ŗ
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

Fantastic harvest my friend. :yahoo:
Can't wait to see your snow pics.
Not mine. šŸ„ŗ
Take care.
Hehehe yeaaaah! :yahoo: Im feeling a bit of that, truly!
Just a little snow on top... Id love to get a close up of a single flake hanging off of a hair at dawnish/duskish.

Your situation is sooooooo not good if you have snowbuds! Scary stuff, not gonna think about that. lolšŸŒžšŸŒžšŸŒž

You take care too uncle Bill ;) , sending the warm vibes!

WHoooooah! No wonder I didnt get any replies or likes on my last update. Apparently I didnt really do it. Again, if Id been high I probably wouldve remembered! Anyways... my apologies! I really thought Id updated. lmao :lot-o-toke: :goof::rofl::thanks:

Hmmm where to start.

I chopped the last Gorilla Glue (the one with bud rot) about a week after last update on the 20th of september. Good yield just about an oz but she had such a high leaf to calyx ratio Im not sure shes gonna get smoked. Might just process her.

The rest of the second half of the stagger I harvested on september 29th. They definitely stunted out. A combination of late season and garden placement meant they started flower way too early and only caught about 3 weeks worth of veg. This grow was so rough on them all and super impressed with @Herbies Seeds genetics. Their specific strains were my best performers as far as structure, bud density etc. Between basically no protection from the wild weather swings, endless thrips and slugs and gnats etc. My own lack of knowledge lol... ok ok. Heres a few unimpressive pics. ;)

Herbies Seeds, Purple Juice Auto, Gelato Auto, Zkittlez Auto, outodoor .JPG

Purple Juice Auto in back corner. 2 Zkittlez Auto on either side of her. The 2 small satay looking girls are gelatos (they just never got going, their root structures were crap :( ) .... and my girl Easter in her little red coffee jug pot to the right.

Easter volunteered to go keep growing until frost or snow if she can. Shes a Zkittlez Auto.. I have no idea what shes going to do. Bless her leggy soul!
Herbies Seeds, Zkittlez Auto, stunted fun .JPG
So she's sitting on the deck dock looking out on the forest and nature. Dig her digs below.
Herbies Seeds, Zkittlez Auto, stunted fun2.JPG

The Purple Juice Auto from @Herbies Seeds own genetics below. Super strong easy grow performance. If id given this girl more of what she probably wanted I think shed had been a heavy thick plant. Shes super stinky. Just stinky as all hell. I want to grow her and the Godzilla Cookies from @Herbies Seeds genetics again. I in fact definitely will.
Herbies Seeds, Herbies Seeds genetics, Purple Juice Auto.JPG

I was impressed with free Zkittlez Auto seed so much too. The way they grew was super fast and pretty resilient considering all they were dealin with. I also got just enough coloration right at the end that I cant wait to grow some strains just because theyre pretty.
Herbies Seeds, Zkittlez.JPG

Because Easter is still growing out there and still curing various strains for smoke report, this journal will stay active for a bit longer.

Love, peace and trichomes!
Thank you and I'm sorry

Congrats on the chop, that's some nice looking bud.

Congrats on the chop, that's some nice looking bud.
You are being so very gracious, theyre small girls but we all thank you kindly :D :cheer:

I just got back from a friends place a little north of here and theyve got multiple 8-9 footers outdoors. They're pretty confused as to why anyone would grow autos lol

WHoooooah! No wonder I didnt get any replies or likes on my last update. Apparently I didnt really do it. Again, if Id been high I probably wouldve remembered! Anyways... my apologies! I really thought Id updated. lmao :lot-o-toke: :goof::rofl::thanks:

Hmmm where to start.

I chopped the last Gorilla Glue (the one with bud rot) about a week after last update on the 20th of september. Good yield just about an oz but she had such a high leaf to calyx ratio Im not sure shes gonna get smoked. Might just process her.

The rest of the second half of the stagger I harvested on september 29th. They definitely stunted out. A combination of late season and garden placement meant they started flower way too early and only caught about 3 weeks worth of veg. This grow was so rough on them all and super impressed with @Herbies Seeds genetics. Their specific strains were my best performers as far as structure, bud density etc. Between basically no protection from the wild weather swings, endless thrips and slugs and gnats etc. My own lack of knowledge lol... ok ok. Heres a few unimpressive pics. ;)

Herbies Seeds, Purple Juice Auto, Gelato Auto, Zkittlez Auto, outodoor .JPG

Purple Juice Auto in back corner. 2 Zkittlez Auto on either side of her. The 2 small satay looking girls are gelatos (they just never got going, their root structures were crap :( ) .... and my girl Easter in her little red coffee jug pot to the right.

Easter volunteered to go keep growing until frost or snow if she can. Shes a Zkittlez Auto.. I have no idea what shes going to do. Bless her leggy soul!
Herbies Seeds, Zkittlez Auto, stunted fun .JPG
So she's sitting on the deck dock looking out on the forest and nature. Dig her digs below.
Herbies Seeds, Zkittlez Auto, stunted fun2.JPG

The Purple Juice Auto from @Herbies Seeds own genetics below. Super strong easy grow performance. If id given this girl more of what she probably wanted I think shed had been a heavy thick plant. Shes super stinky. Just stinky as all hell. I want to grow her and the Godzilla Cookies from @Herbies Seeds genetics again. I in fact definitely will.
Herbies Seeds, Herbies Seeds genetics, Purple Juice Auto.JPG

I was impressed with free Zkittlez Auto seed so much too. The way they grew was super fast and pretty resilient considering all they were dealin with. I also got just enough coloration right at the end that I cant wait to grow some strains just because theyre pretty.
Herbies Seeds, Zkittlez.JPG

Because Easter is still growing out there and still curing for smoke report this journal will stay active for a bit longer.

Love, peace and trichomes!
Thank you and I'm sorry
Great update my friend, no need for the apology. :Namaste:
Congrats on your harvest.
Not much time left for your ZKTLZ though.
Hope she hurries.
Garden still looks great. :thumb:
Have a great day.
Take care.

Stay safe

You are being so very gracious, theyre small girls but we all thank you kindly :D :cheer:

I just got back from a friends place a little north of here and theyve got multiple 8-9 footers outdoors. They're pretty confused as to why anyone would grow autos lol
They probably have a crew to chop and trim too. Autos are great for one person to grow what they consume with little to no hassle.

They probably have a crew to chop and trim too. Autos are great for one person to grow what they consume with little to no hassle.
Thats basically what I said. Theyre also great to learn on. They move so fast and need just a bit more attention because of it. Yeah family crew on those girls!
Great update my friend, no need for the apology. :Namaste:
Congrats on your harvest.
Not much time left for your ZKTLZ though.
Hope she hurries.
Garden still looks great. :thumb:
Have a great day.
Take care.

Stay safe
I usually say "thank you and Im sorry" to cover my bases. lol, but I really did feel kind of bad letting this thread float away that long.

I think Eastre is already done but shes still popping white hairs and acting like shes got it. I mean there is barely any bud there at all really but Im dying to get some out door pics with buds that have frost, snow or ice on them. I asked her if she wanted to do it and she said yes in no uncertain terms. It was going to be her or one of the gelatos lol.

Thank ya kindly Bill! :thanks: :thumb::green_heart::passitleft:

Hi! Welcome to my super slacker lay back way back thread again!

I promised pics of a little chicken satay of a leggy stunted zkittlez auto all dressed up in frost ands Autumns. Her name is Easter and she's a very good girl!

Zkittlez stunted autumn.JPG
Zkittlez stunted Autumn2.JPG
Zkittlez stunted Autumn3.JPG
Zkittlez Frost top1.JPG
Zkittlez Frost top2.JPG
Zkittlez Frost top3.JPG

Of Course, There Will Be Trichs!!!!!!!
Zkittlez Frosted Trichomes.JPG
Zkittlez Frosted Trichomes2.JPG
Zkittlez Frosted Trichomes3.JPG
Zkittlez Frosted Trichomes4.JPG

I feel rich just for getting to see these live in-person hehehehe :green_heart::circle-of-love::dreamy::meditate::thanks: Easter so much!! and all of you wonderful weed voyagers too!! Be back in a week or so with smoke report and if lucky.. Easter in snow!!šŸ˜:kiss::cheer::lot-o-toke:

Hi! Welcome to my super slacker lay back way back thread again!

I promised pics of a little chicken satay of a leggy stunted zkittlez auto all dressed up in frost ands Autumns. Her name is Easter and she's a very good girl!

Zkittlez stunted autumn.JPG
Zkittlez stunted Autumn2.JPG
Zkittlez stunted Autumn3.JPG
Zkittlez Frost top1.JPG
Zkittlez Frost top2.JPG
Zkittlez Frost top3.JPG

Of Course, There Will Be Trichs!!!!!!!
Zkittlez Frosted Trichomes.JPG
Zkittlez Frosted Trichomes2.JPG
Zkittlez Frosted Trichomes3.JPG
Zkittlez Frosted Trichomes4.JPG

I feel rich just for getting to see these live in-person hehehehe :green_heart::circle-of-love::dreamy::meditate::thanks: Easter so much!! and all of you wonderful weed voyagers too!! Be back in a week or so with smoke report and if lucky.. Easter in snow!!šŸ˜:kiss::cheer::lot-o-toke:
Wow incredible. :drool:
Those tric pics are amazing. :thumb:
Nice work.
Take care.

Stay safe

Wow incredible. :drool:
Those tric pics are amazing. :thumb:
Nice work.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill! Thank you so very much! I didnt think anyone would even notice this ol' thread popping back up lol!
I fell in love with how the ice crystal turned the trich heads in little diamonds. Id just woke and boke when I took the pics and was giggling like a madman! good times, thanks again from stopping in!
:green_heart: :thanks::passitleft:

Wow ANPF, I think those first few pics of the plant in sharp focus and the soft background are fabulous. You should think of entering one of them in the photo of the month contest next month.

Oops so I mis spoke in last post... So I wouldn't start checking trichomes until later down the road... Unless just for funsies.. I normally don't check until I see 70-90% red and crinkled pistils....depends on plant.

But those digi scopes are neat... Check out a wound ;) you'll be pleased šŸ˜‚ :headbanger:
What kind of wound? CLšŸ€

I put so much emotion into my girls! My partner knows how things are going normally by my general mood and she is my number 1 :cheer: leader. When I had to cut the three plants down in my current grow due to hermies I was down for a couple of days, I even said my apologies to them before composting them :rofl: It's not just the end product I find therapeutic it's the whole process, it's like a form of meditation for me :green_heart:
Thatā€™s very cool Mr. Wizard.CLšŸ€

Back
Top Bottom