FF's - 4x4 Tent - Doc's High Brix - GTH #1 - Starbud - Strawberry Banana

Looks great! Sideways or upside down. ;)

Thanks MMM. I plan on having clearer up close pics with better lighting before im done with this round.

I can't wait to go back to opening the jar and the whole house instantly smells it. The dispensary buds are very hit and miss to say the least.:straightface:

Starbud
20150728_200758.jpg
)
20150728_200654.jpg
)
20150728_200818.jpg
Leeroy
20150728_195859.jpg
20150728_200003.jpg
GTH#1 flowered 3 weeks from seed
20150728_200324.jpg
20150728_200225.jpg
20150728_200234.jpg

Yum! Lookin great, FF! :goodjob:

Thanks for the kind words guys. I harvested and washed Starbud last night. It has a very strong hashy smell. I'll give a report on the smoke in about a week or so.

Have a blessed day 420.

I have had some complications with the availability of my grow space so this will unfortunately be my last update..

20150817_114742-1.jpg

The Starbud is a great connosour gade smoke with its delicious sour nag champa like flavor with fruity undertones. Its a favorite! Starbud has my full endorsement!

Critical SensiStar is a great plant for high brix!

20150804_213533.jpg

The smoke from CSS smooth and thick with a skunky fruity sweet bakery smell. It is another favorite!
20150817_112103.jpg

A couple plants didn't get to properly finish so I wont even talk about them..

Thanks for the love and support! I will be back with a better journal eventually.

Buds look awesome, bud!
Sorry to hear about the loss of your GR.
Bigger and better / onward and upward!

Im a legal medical patient who is actually improving the cleanliness of the house by maintaining my environment. My Landlord must have some brainwashed prejudice against cannabis. He saw no evidence.. but neighbors would walk outside my front porch trying to get a whiff of me smoking even though its all in the air on my block from all the smokers walking and driving about. I live in a party neighborhood.. I dont party!

long story short my lease is up im October so..

Thanks for the kind words brothers!

Im a legal medical patient who is actually improving the cleanliness of the house by maintaining my environment. My Landlord must have some brainwashed prejudice against cannabis. He saw no evidence.. but neighbors would walk outside my front porch trying to get a whiff of me smoking even though its all in the air on my block from all the smokers walking and driving about. I live in a party neighborhood.. I dont party!

long story short my lease is up im October so..

Thanks for the kind words brothers!

FF...I gotcha brotha....youl'e be back though ,right? When ya get set up at a different place.Hope so....cheers eh!:Namaste:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom