ANPF's 6 Strain Autoflower Outdoor Grow - Strawberry Banana, Godzilla Cookies, Purple Juice, Gorilla Glue, Gelato, Zkittlez

I would say that this is a very successful grow :circle-of-love: all your hard work and patience love and care have definitely shown through which is a win in my books :cheer: and considering that you haven't grown for 20+ years and the weather hasn't been kind, you still walk away with some primo looking buds :cheesygrinsmiley: and there is more to come :cheesygrinsmiley: what more can a man ask for hmmm 1000 :rofl: :rofl:
1000!!
:snowboating:

Oh yeah the whole thing has been true medicine. Its been zen and good practice on letting go of attachments and moving with the nature of this particular existence. Every day has been one big long cycle of trying to anticipate yield and then letting go of all notions of not just yield but of potency and profile etc. Its slowed down time for my perspective a little. These are all good things.

Thank you for the super duper kind words :thanks::circle-of-love::cheer:

all I could want is 1000. Im going to be choking on my own smoke soon! Yay!

Todays update... gotta do it in two parts. First part is whats going on with the girls last couple days. Second will be a bunch of trichome pics since many have been so kind to post lots and lots for me because I have a deep seated ceaseless need for them.

Ok so first off. Bud rot ! Yay another new disaster to learn from and about and watch mess with my crop lol.

Help me please! Do I whack the whole plant, branch or just the bud? If i have to chop her do I need to just go ahead and chop the whole little garden?
Im oddly excited to post "ugly" pics!

Its my big girl Gorilla Glue btw
IMG_5100.JPG

The evil bud rot hath struck!!
IMG_5117.JPG

Disgusting monster!
IMG_5116.JPG

Hey ya'all check out Easter flexing with all her severly starved horrible childhood muskills! A true child of gen Xers.
IMG_5112.JPG

As I got close to the garden today I could smell several different girls scenting the breeze. There was a really nice sweet note that I olfactorially traced to the Purple Juice of @Herbies Seeds genetics. Yeah she didnt get to veg as much as she needed to because I guess late season outdoors does that to a girl. As I got close to her snorfeling like a truffle pig I saw her trichs and its better than I thought she'd do!
IMG_5098.JPG

Floofy foxtailer friend. Like I said in last post she is all foxtails. So much fluff but super cute and will still smoke it. Gorilla Glue.
IMG_5093.JPG

IMG_5073.JPG

Be right back with some trich pics! Hope every one is having a good day and feeling groovy! :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :cheer:

Trichome Pictures.
Ill be harvesting this one tomorrow evening its my second Godzilla Cookies from @Herbies Seeds , shes smells less than shes had been but also sweeter.
IMG_5025.JPG

IMG_5024.JPG

Ok now... Trichs!
IMG_5045.JPG

IMG_5048.JPG

IMG_5052.JPG

IMG_5053.JPG

IMG_5063.JPG

IMG_5070.JPG

EVERYTHINGS FINE!!!!

Ok one more series of trich pics. This is the foxtailing like crazy Gorilla Glue.

IMG_5072.JPG

IMG_5076.JPG

IMG_5078.JPG

IMG_5080.JPG

IMG_5091.JPG

Much and many myriad well wishes for all of you and your gardens!

Todays update... gotta do it in two parts. First part is whats going on with the girls last couple days. Second will be a bunch of trichome pics since many have been so kind to post lots and lots for me because I have a deep seated ceaseless need for them.

Ok so first off. Bud rot ! Yay another new disaster to learn from and about and watch mess with my crop lol.

Help me please! Do I whack the whole plant, branch or just the bud? If i have to chop her do I need to just go ahead and chop the whole little garden?

IMG_5100.JPG

IMG_5117.JPG

Disgusting monster!
IMG_5116.JPG

Hey ya'all check out Easter flexing with all her severly starved horrible childhood muskills! A true child of gen Xers.
IMG_5112.JPG

As I got close to the garden today I could smell several different girls scenting the breeze. There was a really nice sweet note that I olfactorially traced to the Purple Juice of @Herbies Seeds genetics. Yeah she didnt get to veg as much as she needed to because I guess late season outdoors does that to a girl. As I got close to her snorfeling like a truffle pig I saw her trichs and its better than I thought she'd do!
IMG_5098.JPG

Floofy foxtailer friend. Like I said in last post she is all foxtails. So much fluff but super cute and will still smoke it. Gorilla Glue.
IMG_5093.JPG

IMG_5073.JPG

Be right back with some trich pics! Hope every one is having a good day and feeling groovy! :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :cheer:

Crap everything Im reading is saying to remove the whole plant at the very least and its likely already all over everything... I mean **** if this is true.
@Bill248 help?

Live about an hour and a half from my outdoor grow, so it is really difficult for me to watch bud rot on a daily basis.
Last season one girl went from having a couple spots of bud rot to pretty much the entire plant within a couple days.

Heavy rain(s), cold nights, and high humidity were a death rattle to my plant(s).
The sh!t can spread like wild fire with the right conditions.

Live about an hour and a half from my outdoor grow, so it is really difficult for me to watch bud rot on a daily basis.
Last season one girl went from having a couple spots of bud rot to pretty much the entire plant within a couple days.

Heavy rain(s), cold nights, and high humidity were a death rattle to my plant(s).
The sh!t can spread like wild fire with the right conditions.
Thanks Farmer, yeah I think I’m going to move her and then chop off the infected area. See if I can get just a few more days off her.

Gotta keep a super close eye on all of them but yeah something tells me this is gonna suck :(

IMG_5100.JPG

IMG_5117.JPG

Disgusting monster!
IMG_5116.JPG

IMG_5112.JPG

IMG_5098.JPG

IMG_5093.JPG

IMG_5073.JPG

Cut out the bad part and move her away from the others.
Do you have anything to spray them with to kill spores

Stay safe
Bill284 :cool:

I have none at moment. I might be able to pick some up today. I’m going to chop a plant or two today anyway. But it’s way early for the one with rot to get full chop.

Bad part is that I really don’t have a good place to move her without putting her in line of sight to neighbors or exposing her to critters. I’ll figure this mess out.

Thanks for advice Bill! Always appreciated! Hope you’re having a wonderful weekend!

Cut out the bad part and move her away from the others.
Do you have anything to spray them with to kill spores

Stay safe
Hey can I just whip a batch of my own with some baking soda ?

Nope, just saw tht a baking soda foliar spray was used sometimes. Have one? 😊
A table spoon of baking soda per gallon of water.
Add a table spoon and a half of safers soap too.
Should help.

Stay safe

A table spoon of baking soda per gallon of water.
Add a table spoon and a half of safers soap too.
Should help.

Stay safe
I’m going to go ahead and spray all of the girls with this. Hopefully I can find a good spot for the sick girl. Thanks my friend!!

Hey can I just whip a batch of my own with some baking soda ?
Hey AutoNaut, I haven't tried baking soda. What I have tried is this (homemade citric acid spray), and it works very well. So now you have a couple of choices for treatment. Furthermore, a group of growers are putting a homemade Jadam microbial solution to trial which might interest you for future grows.

I’m going to go ahead and spray all of the girls with this. Hopefully I can find a good spot for the sick girl. Thanks my friend!!
Spray the heck out of them.
Hope your having a nice weekend. :ciao:
Take care.

Stay safe

Hey AutoNaut, I haven't tried baking soda. What I have tried is this (homemade citric acid spray), and it works very well. So now you have a couple of choices for treatment. Furthermore, a group of growers are putting a homemade Jadam microbial solution to trial which might interest you for future grows.
Definitely! Bookmarking for future use and thank you so very much for the knowledge share! I had no idea, and have all kidns of interest. Thanks for pointing me to that thread, friend!

Ah mate sorry about your rot 😥 the joys of growing dense buds :thumb:

The rest are looking awesome though! :green_heart:

I'm really going to have to step up my trich game next week :rofl:

Hope all is well with you and yours much love bruva :green_heart: :circle-of-love: :passitleft:
I sadly think it had less to do with density and more just non stop soaking over 5 days. But I harvested a couple girls yesterday and they were way denser than I thought. With no signs of rot, though I couldnt help but feel that Id saved them just in time.

Going to wait on the girl I cut the rot from and the rest of the younger girls and just watch for the rot. Wet for the next several days too.. so Its looking like I might have to end all of them if it goes bad this week.

Next years outdoor grow Im buying a small, cheap, battery operated leaf blower. Suposedly its the best way to dry the girls off with so much wet.

Yeah you will have to do more trichy goodness! Im about to drop two full posts of them. Cant believe some of the pics I got from this weekend.

As always thank you so much for your words and cheers and kidnness and friendship! Makes a huge difference! Much love to you and yours too Gan! :green_heart: :cheer: :thumb::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom