Borntorun's 2009 outdoor grow.snottygirl

this gonna be very nice flowering stage ! buds really getting fatter!:D
yeah I hope they put on a lot of weight in the next 5 weeks!

'Tis the season that everybody has got some outdoor buds poppin out. Well, except for Haze. They are looking like some beauties. :yummy:
It's going to be a staggered harvest. I had some start July 27 and some start Aug. 25th. A couple of the sweet god are starting to turn real purple and getting cloudy trics so that will probably be very soon.

Looking very, very nice. Great job..

Thanks sonzor!

Ok I'm at week six of flowering in garden one. The sweetgod started about 7 weeks ago. I'm starting the girdling on the sweetgod and sprayed them today with water and lemon juice to lower the PH of the plant and added a little lime to raise the PH of the soil.

I'll try and get some pictures up tomorrow.

meanwhile out in the jungle.......

DSC009785.JPG

DSC009792.JPG

DSC009803.JPG

This plant is one of the sweetgod bud. It was really doing bad so I moved right next to the swamp in soil that is dripping wet. Plant never really revived but it is loaded in buds. It is only like 18" tall but I bet I get a couple of Oz's from it, I've already smoked a couple buds and it's in the "kind bud" range. I have serious doubts that it is even sweetgod bud. It is real purple and also has a strong lemon taste

DSC009813.JPG

DSC009824.JPG

sweet bud looks :) good! did she started first to flowering?

yep they started around the 20th of July. I girdled them a week ago and they probably could be harvested right now but I'm going to wait another week. Tricomes are bulging right out to the tips of the leaves.

So back in March - 12 of the sweetgod from Bud Depot. They agreed to 20 seeds after I complained about how long it was taking. Of the 20 only 12 sprouted and only 10 make it outside. Of those 10, six were males and of the 4 left only two look like anything close to sweetgod the other two I have no idea what they are.

Back
Top Bottom