Borntorun's 2009 outdoor grow.snottygirl

damn really..Iwas just reading on ho wyou can chut the tops out and leave sone of the rest that you would normally either leave on for anotherweek or leave them long enough to pop some nanners and they will self pollinate in order to survive. I've done the second havrstest thing but never left them to pollinate themsleves.Just a thought.I read it under the seeds and strain review section under breeding.

But either way its funny most peeps dont want pollen but i just cant get any anywhere unless igrow it.So i say i hope you can gather some up, and get some snotty f? going.Best of luck with the balls..lol if you get some feel free to send some my way...lol

damn really..Iwas just reading on ho wyou can chut the tops out and leave sone of the rest that you would normally either leave on for anotherweek or leave them long enough to pop some nanners and they will self pollinate in order to survive. I've done the second havrstest thing but never left them to pollinate themsleves.Just a thought.I read it under the seeds and strain review section under breeding.

But either way its funny most peeps dont want pollen but i just cant get any anywhere unless igrow it.So i say i hope you can gather some up, and get some snotty f? going.Best of luck with the balls..lol if you get some feel free to send some my way...lol

I will! I would like to get some to David in Oz too and see what he can do with it!

You don't want to let it pollinate itself. And usually it is too late for it to do that anyway. But if you take that pollen and pollinate one of the clones off another female plant you end up with feminized seeds.

David is the expert on all that. I don't have the link to his journal but lots of good info on pollinating.

thanx man.the internode spacing on snotty girl is ideal. and i'm going to try to find that journal. And i got you on the feminized seed thing.I just may have to experiment with that.I would love to get some rainbow kush seeds, seiing how its clone only and me and just a fewpeople have this strain.

thanx..i'll check it out. and ask to see if hes still got it going or if he can post a link to it..

oh i gotcha didnt put 2 and 2 together.Yeah i'm up on that one.yeah hes the man with the blueberry jam..LOL.Kinda corny..but either way..ill hit him up bout that.

Wonderful looking ladies. Look like you are going to be busy for the next few day. Great job and good luck on some seeds. + rep

Wonderful looking ladies. Look like you are going to be busy for the next few day. Great job and good luck on some seeds. + rep

busy for sure. it's really going to be problematic finding time and space to deal with all this. I'm actually glad the other garden is still a month from harvest. If it was all at once I'd have to sub-contract it all out.

I'm glad I let my thumbnails grow for the last month. I'm getting pretty fast where I can strip all the fan leaves off and do an initial trim in a couple minutes.

DSC009971.JPG

Yes, looks like a wonderful place to do some manicuring. I would help you if is was you neighbor. Also with all that manicuring I would get some rubber gloves or you are going to spend a lot of time trying to get resin off your hands. Just a thought. Great job

Yes, looks like a wonderful place to do some manicuring. I would help you if is was you neighbor. Also with all that manicuring I would get some rubber gloves or you are going to spend a lot of time trying to get resin off your hands. Just a thought. Great job

It is beautiful here.

I've tried rubber gloves but just can't do them. I use my thumbnails to do most of the work. I use alcohol, both internally and externally. I always keep a spare pair of scissors sitting in a glass of pure grain alcohol to get the sticky off.

It is beautiful here.

I've tried rubber gloves but just can't do them. I use my thumbnails to do most of the work. I use alcohol, both internally and externally. I always keep a spare pair of scissors sitting in a glass of pure grain alcohol to get the sticky off.

You're a BEAST! There's no way I could do it without gloves....lol

Your part of the world looks very beautiful! I'm so glad you're enjoying your harvest!

This is some of the haul from the lower branches of two of the plants. Real sticky. I'm trying to hold off on the harvest of the main colas of the 10 remaining plants for as long as possible. We have some rain coming in so I might clip some more tomorrow. I'm in week 9 of flowering and still haven't seen much amber trics. Every day that I can hold out puts on lots of weight.

0924_002.jpg

0924_003.jpg

Nice haul from the lower, cant wait to see the main haul and good luck with finishing them all off..

wow!

those are just the lower ones?

I can see how using your thumbs and thumbnails would be fast, efficient, and precise.

opposable thumbs are very handy, lol.

Those buds are beautiful! I wish I could smell them.

On some of the plants that were pinched back and formed 4 main stems one sometimes would revert back to a dominant stem leaving 3 other smaller stems. They still produce a cola and some nice buds but not as much as the main and lots of popcorn buds. Besides what you see above I also ended up with about 3 ounces of popcorn buds and sparkle trim.

The smell is interesting. When you first cut them and start manicuring they have a heavy "skunk" smell, but that disappears as they are drying. Now they smell sort of sweet. I hope some of the skunk smell comes back. The sativa dominance is showing up I guess.

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom