Mdlroad Outdoor Desert Grow

Day 82 from sprout. The gorilla glue got the chop this morning. As they say down south. I'm fixing to warsh em up and hang to dry. I'm disappointed with the apparent yield. Thought outdoors would be better but they call it the desert for a reason. At least I did get a harvest it can be worse.

IMG_20210530_073255826.jpg

IMG_20210530_073244722.jpg

IMG_20210530_065841790_HDR.jpg
Strange thing today. I was bringing a bud from my new harvest and low and behold I found a seed. My plants didn't Hermie so that means someone not too far away has an outdoor male plant. I'm so tempted to see if it will sprout and see what happens.

IMG_20210610_175521865.jpg

Strange thing today. I was bringing a bud from my new harvest and low and behold I found a seed. My plants didn't Hermie so that means someone not too far away has an outdoor male plant. I'm so tempted to see if it will sprout and see what happens.

IMG_20210610_175521865.jpg
Give it a go, you never know.. it might be the next unique strain.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Day 82 from sprout. The gorilla glue got the chop this morning. As they say down south. I'm fixing to warsh em up and hang to dry. I'm disappointed with the apparent yield. Thought outdoors would be better but they call it the desert for a reason. At least I did get a harvest it can be worse.

IMG_20210530_073255826.jpg

IMG_20210530_073244722.jpg

IMG_20210530_065841790_HDR.jpg
My outdoor cream auto so close to finishing. I was afraid the truly excessive heat would be too much. So I moved her to a window to finish up. She's not as frosty as I hoped and the yield is gonna be light. I have a tester bud for later today. We'll see.

IMG_20210613_095037712_HDR.jpg

Afternoon mdlroad,
I thought I'd come and answer over here, I've been waffling on squiggles journal all day..

Yeah I like some amnesia, I haven't had any for years and on my last seed order I fancied some old school flavours. I've got an amnesia auto ready for the chop as i type this.
I'm going to have a check back in your journal, have a look at your two and see if they're from the same breeder. :thumb:

My outdoor cream auto so close to finishing. I was afraid the truly excessive heat would be too much. So I moved her to a window to finish up. She's not as frosty as I hoped and the yield is gonna be light. I have a tester bud for later today. We'll see.

Happy Happy Joy Joy to everyone. Well today was the day. My outdoor cream auto got the chop wash and hang. Next Saturday I should be able to partake a little as they go into the jars. I'm looking forward to it. Cream mostly indica we'll see how it all smokes out. I will post again next week with yield which isn't gonna be much but better than nothing.

Happy Happy Joy Joy to everyone. Well today was the day. My outdoor cream auto got the chop wash and hang. Next Saturday I should be able to partake a little as they go into the jars. I'm looking forward to it. Cream mostly indica we'll see how it all smokes out. I will post again next week with yield which isn't gonna be much but better than nothing.

IMG_20210619_083520706.jpg

Where's Waldo. Find the baby preying mantis hiding in the peter pepper plant
Congratulations! How was your tester bud?
Excellent and that was a few days ago

Where's Waldo find the baby preying mantis.

IMG_20210619_071054230_HDR.jpg
Found it!! I’ve never seen the green ones here I only get the little tiny brown ones.

Final post for this journal. I got 40g from the cream auto not great not bad I'll take it. The high is very relaxing and pleasant not too intense good daytime smoke

IMG_20210623_075418257_HDR.jpg

Back
Top Bottom