Hermi Or Pollinated Female?

Renegade69

High, High, High neighbors....LOL. Day off due to a rare disease of anal glaucoma...couldn't see my ass going to work today...LMAO.

So 3 of my gurls have seeds. Entire plant up to the top cola.

Are they hermi or were they pollenated by the male I found earlier in the season? One of the gurls showed early signs of sacs or seeds and I just left him be. Yes, on purpose...LOL. Now I have a garden with full on seeds.

Does a hermi'd plant grow seeds on the whole plant? Not a single sight is without seeds. Does a pollenated plant get pollenated if only a branch or two catch some pollen?

So while I rest and wait for the rest of the crop to dry and cure I'm thinking on keeping these plants and dry them for the seeds. That is if they are pollenated and not hermi'd.

All my gurls had pistils from the start. All have had to go through a fucked up weather season in new England. Lots, and lots of rain. Lost half my crop to mold. Now the dam sun and temps come out at the end...ugh. All were gorilla grows of sorts. I tended to them. The hike out back keeps the joints moving...LOL.

Although...and I know I've just opened up Pandora's box but I guess it has to start somewhere...LOL. There are mix'd views on whether or not hermi'd plants are viable. I'll save that for the discussion.

My plant is to clip the fans. Trim the sugars to freeze and use for butter and bubble hash. Dry the buds and harvest the seeds.

I have a faint idea of what strain the male was and what strain the gurls are. 2 are sativa's and one a mixed sativa/indica strain. The male was a Purple Star from BC.

I'm taking a trip out back for photos to post in a bit.

Re: Hermi or Pollenated Female???

Pics....

IMG_142043.JPG

IMG_142133.JPG

IMG_142340.JPG

IMG_142442.JPG

IMG_142537.JPG

IMG_142640.JPG

Back
Top Bottom