Hermies

joedaddy805

I was wondering does a Hermies plant make a lesser quality of bud or is it that it just has a few seeds in it. My last plant I grew had a few seeds in it I'm not sure if it hermi'd up or if it's normal for a female to have a few seeds. I like that it had a few seeds so now I have a few to grow new plants.

So my next question is how do you make a plant hermie up. I have 3 plants that I'm growing right now and I want to get a few seeds off of them. I don't know if it's a good idea to do it or not. If it not that big of a deal when is a good time to make it hermie.

light leaks are another way to hermie your plant.the best buds ive smoked had a couple white small seeds in a LB..hermie plants or seeds can grow great plants but are not very stable..

It took me three grows to figure out (hopefully) the cause of my her hermies. I had a power strip with a red indicator light inside the tent. Stupid mistake I won't be making again.

The bud is great but aggravating with the seeds. I've used over a lb. of manicured nugs to make QWISO and budder. Gets old real fast having to pick out seeds.

late bloom hermie is just the plant trying to propagate itself as its life cycle is close to an end and it want its genetics to go on
as someone stated that is a fem seed and probably the best way to go
you don't wanna hermie a plant on purpose especially if its early as all your plants from those seeds will hermie and at about the same time as you created the hermy by stress
late flower hermie is just trying to pass its line and youll be able to grow without it hermy on you before its done blooming if that makes any sense to you

Back
Top Bottom