My 2017 Outdoor Soil Gurls

Yawn....lol. Oh, hello folks....lol. Hope everyone had a successful season. I did. The vault stocked and ready for the winter. I even harvested those seeded gurls. Got two strains that I need to get figured out. TimeWarp and PineWarp mixed with PurpleStar. Sativa's and an Indica. Gonna hand out some freebies to the winter indoor growers for testing.

Anyway, I'm high high off my own supply...lol. Hope everyone has a great weekend. I know I will.

I will post some final pics after I finish my seed sifting. What a pain in the ass.

Oh, as of this morning I've got about 18 germinating right now to see if they pop. Won't do anything more with them. I don't have a winter space to grow in. Just wanted to confirm that they'll germ.

Nice harvest! I got hit hard with bugs this summer and lost most of my plants in a early September frost. Trying to grow outside at 4500 feet sucks. This would be my second year of fighting the elements. I have decided that I am going back to indoor growing. I got hit hard with the bugs in August and just tossed 6 of my clones. They were covered in spider-mites. I was trying to find a grow that has been done in peat moss. I have a bag and thought that I might give it a shot. It seems like it would function like coco and I would just have to feed the plants. What do you think on the idea?

Nice harvest! I got hit hard with bugs this summer and lost most of my plants in a early September frost. Trying to grow outside at 4500 feet sucks. This would be my second year of fighting the elements. I have decided that I am going back to indoor growing. I got hit hard with the bugs in August and just tossed 6 of my clones. They were covered in spider-mites. I was trying to find a grow that has been done in peat moss. I have a bag and thought that I might give it a shot. It seems like it would function like coco and I would just have to feed the plants. What do you think on the idea?

Good evening Lady V... This out door shit is for the birds...LOL. I did get some good smoke and some seeds out of the season. Like you I trust indoors because there's more control. So it's indoors for the winter and I'm sticking to hydro. I did purchase a Alien system last year but haven't put it to use yet. I now have 3 gorilla tents 1 2X4 and 2 4X4's. I will try to put them to use. Can't find a safe place to set up and can't do it on the farm because of the kids and everyone in the family on both sides are in law enforcement. One of which is K9...LOL. Love her to death but she has a job to do. Just retired her first dog and got a beautiful black Sheppard in training right now. Gonna pass on the seeds to anyone that wants to give them a go. They are from sativa plants which for me are just too leggy for indoor. Even if you flip them early their stretch is hard to control. I germ'd another 10 seeds and at least half of them pop'd. Still not doing anything with them just wanted to make sure they are hardy.

As for your question about peat v. coco, I don't have the experience. From what I've read coco is better. IMO peat would be more susceptible to pest and mold. Just my 2 cents.

Were you able to get anything out of your season?

I got an oz or two but the bugs kicked my butt this year and the frost that came early. I am so done with the disappointment of the cost to fight the elements of out door growing. I am getting ready to start a journal. I am very fortunate to have the indoor space. I have a 12 x60 trailer I am converting to a greenhouse. Not just for pot but other things as well. Last summer I drove to Oklahoma to bring my granddaughter back to live with me. She is really messed up 9 year old. I forgot how exhausting kids are lol. So, we will have a room for vegetables and the crazy things that kids want to grow. As long as my other stuff can be locked up it will be fine. I am going to try the coco I think. I really want to try hydroponics the kits are starting to drop in price. My Great Dane was eating my plants. I could not figure out what was eating them and a few days later she had one hanging out of her mouth. I should have gotten a photo. I still need to get a ppm reader and learn how to use it. I am so ready to pop some seeds. :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom