Yankeetoker's Ladies Of 2017

Looking very good overall. The flat leaf backs w/ turned down tips & edges is plant asking for more Ca. Best is a Ca phosphate or carbonate...I'd avoid any nitrate form. You & I use several of the same products....maybe you have some Kelzyme Element XX? Very soluble & 35% Ca. :Namaste:
Thank you for picking up on that. , I wasn't sure what the problem was because the color was fine. I read that Durban Poison can be a bit finicky, and the turned down tips is "common" in that strain.

Like I said, I top dressed both plants with 2 TBSP of Roots Elemental (per CareStaker's suggestion) so hopefully the problem will be addressed. .

YT

Yankeetoker At It Again - C99 & Pineapple Chunk In Soil Under LED Lights

I feel like it's a male, but damn that's a pretty plant...I hope to see some definitive proof here shortly...

In my (7?) suspected males, the 2 that were slowest to show proof turned out to be female. One of the accused 'males' even sat in the dark waiting to be chopped for 4 days - then she revealed femine pre-flowers.

I'm hoping you don't see proof until next week :)

In my (7?) suspected males, the 2 that were slowest to show proof turned out to be female. One of the accused 'males' even sat in the dark waiting to be chopped for 4 days - then she revealed femine pre-flowers.

I'm hoping you don't see proof until next week :)
I hope it's a female, that plant has grown extremely well and fast and smells amazing!

The Durban Poison which is from a known fem seed has already started to show signs of being female, so at least I will have one to flip....lol

Just a quick update....lights have been dialed back to 16/8 this morning, as I ease the girls towards 12/12....

They are growing so fast and vigorous that training has been quite a chore....

Both will be soaked and top watered tonight....they are needing water every 3-4 days or so....

420-magazine-mobile1830965774.jpg

Durban Poison...

420-magazine-mobile1765564328.jpg

Mystery...

420-magazine-mobile592086758.jpg

8 Ball Kush is still hanging in there, but is much smaller...

420-magazine-mobile1054980076.jpg

420-magazine-mobile266230788.jpg

Thanks for stopping by....

YT

Sooooo, it's been a couple of months...lol but I'm still here

Here are a couple of shots of the girls in my current grow....

Durban Poison...about week 6 into flower, I'm not gonna lie, I got behind in my journal and just have been taking notes here and there to keep track of watering/feedings.

420-magazine-mobile1775042964.jpg

420-magazine-mobile873017369.jpg

The other plant that I had the Mystery plant turned out to be male, so I had my bro destroy it for me (I just couldn't)....around the time I stopped journaling (guess I was mourning after all) .

So here is the little (and I mean little) 8 Ball Kush that was germed at the same time with the Mystery plant...

420-magazine-mobile1703145236.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1303165312.jpg

420-magazine-mobile926913711.jpg

I just dropped a West Coast OG and AK 49 and both have broken soil within 24 hours. Here is the West Coast OG...

420-magazine-mobile1466288458.jpg

No pics of AK49 which broke soil this morning...

Thanks for stopping by...

YT

Sooooo, it's been a couple of months...lol but I'm still here

Here are a couple of shots of the girls in my current grow....

Durban Poison...about week 6 into flower, I'm not gonna lie, I got behind in my journal and just have been taking notes here and there to keep track of watering/feedings.

420-magazine-mobile1775042964.jpg

420-magazine-mobile873017369.jpg

The other plant that I had the Mystery plant turned out to be male, so I had my bro destroy it for me (I just couldn't)....around the time I stopped journaling (guess I was mourning after all) .

So here is the little (and I mean little) 8 Ball Kush that was germed at the same time with the Mystery plant...

420-magazine-mobile1703145236.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1303165312.jpg

420-magazine-mobile926913711.jpg

I just dropped a West Coast OG and AK 49 and both have broken soil within 24 hours. Here is the West Coast OG...

420-magazine-mobile1466288458.jpg

No pics of AK49 which broke soil this morning...

Thanks for stopping by...

YT

Beautiful ladies brother, the colas look so beautiful if you haven't you should check out a journal called LA back building technique, you will see a swell like never before

Beautiful ladies brother, the colas look so beautiful if you haven't you should check out a journal called LA back building technique, you will see a swell like never before
Thanks man (I'm actually a lady)! I actually tried back building on my last plant and got about 3 ounces under a Mars II 300

YT

That's a good yield for a plant in soil. This round looks spectacular, they should fill in a good bit still. :Namaste:
Chopped the Durban Poison down today and got 656 grams before washing. So that should come to about 5.3 ounces dry...outstanding! Will post pics later

Three products I will not grow without...Real Growers Recharge, Roots Elemental, Heavy 16 Foliar spray!

YT

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom