CD’s First Grow

Great haul bro!! Those colas nugs are incredible :high-five:

Thanks dude. It’s kind of sad... this journal is almost at an end. When one door closes another opens though. The Garden Guardian has shipped. Expected to arrive on the 28th. Lol

Thanks dude. It’s kind of sad... this journal is almost at an end. When one door closes another opens though. The Garden Guardian has shipped. Expected to arrive on the 28th. Lol
This was your first journal right? Mine was my blue Angel journal... I was sad and still am to not post in that journal anymore lol. But like you said, when one door closes, another opens!! And boy did it ever!!

I’m excited to see your gnome!:popcorn:

This was your first journal right?

Yes, you are correct this was my first. First of MANY to come. I’m definitely gonna need some help with the next one, haven’t decided whether I’m gonna use CS, Gibberellic acid or STS. Got lots of reading to do. I’m leaning towards Gibberellic Acid though

Well, I dropped some new seeds to soak.
B10A81D8-40C7-4629-99F5-30413F41839F.jpeg

New journal to soon follow
Love the presentation fella! :thumb:Can't wait to watch the next one. That was a good haul there on the 2. The room is awesome. Totally jealous! Now start filling that flipping room :rofl:

Update:
I’ve been checking for dryness daily. As of last night the buds were crispy on the outside and the stems had some give them before they broke, Its dry! I calibrated my scale and spent sometime last night trimming. I then left them in a cardboard box over night. Will be doing some jarring today to start the curing process.
I figured it’s time to do a weigh in,
Let’s keep in mind my goal was 1-2 oz/plant. We did run into issues along the way with the 2 foxtailed plants and such.
The weigh in is as followed;
(Drum roll)

Foxtail plants - 3 oz
85g - Misc. buds and larf

LST- 3.2 oz
65.2g in smokeable buds
25g in larf bud
= 90.2g

Quadline - 5.38 oz
103.47g in smokable buds
47.3g in larf buds
= 150.7g

Grand Total: 11.5 oz

I’ll keep the good buds for smoking and the foxtail and larf is going to be extract.

Update:
I’ve been checking for dryness daily. As of last night the buds were crispy on the outside and the stems had some give them before they broke, Its dry! I calibrated my scale and spent sometime last night trimming. I then left them in a cardboard box over night. Will be doing some jarring today to start the curing process.
I figured it’s time to do a weigh in,
Let’s keep in mind my goal was 1-2 oz/plant. We did run into issues along the way with the 2 foxtailed plants and such.
The weigh in is as followed;
(Drum roll)

Foxtail plants - 3 oz
85g - Misc. buds and larf

LST- 3.2 oz
65.2g in smokeable buds
25g in larf bud
= 90.2g

Quadline - 5.38 oz
103.47g in smokable buds
47.3g in larf buds
= 150.7g

Grand Total: 11.5 oz

I’ll keep the good buds for smoking and the foxtail and larf is going to be extract.
Nice one yo!

Well,
I took a bamboo skewer and pressed buds onto it (non-busted up) once I had them sticking I wrapped it up in butchers twine. Set in the fridge in a bag for 3 days. I rehydrated fan leafs since they were all dry from the harvest. After removing the stick from the fridge I wrapped it in the leaves and then wrapped it back up in twine. Let it set in the fridge again. After a couple day I pulled it out and threw it in the frying pan to dry it right up. Unwrapped the twine, slid out the bamboo and smoked it. Smoked like a cigar.
Long burning and hard hitting! Lol

Well,
I took a bamboo skewer and pressed buds onto it (non-busted up) once I had them sticking I wrapped it up in butchers twine. Set in the fridge in a bag for 3 days. I rehydrated fan leafs since they were all dry from the harvest. After removing the stick from the fridge I wrapped it in the leaves and then wrapped it back up in twine. Let it set in the fridge again. After a couple day I pulled it out and threw it in the frying pan to dry it right up. Unwrapped the twine, slid out the bamboo and smoked it. Smoked like a cigar.
Long burning and hard hitting! Lol
I feel really dumb but I never realized that's what they did with the stick. I thought thought it was just like a way to bag it without a bag if that makes sense. Now I gotta try that!

@Modest grower, No need to feel dumb! and Totally made sense. Like putting a dime piece in smoke pack tinfoil. Lmao. Yeah the stick is for creating the hole for airflow. Works best if you use lighter fluffy buds that can compact a bit and also not busted up. “Hippy picked” at the most. Makes for a slow burn.

@Modest grower, No need to feel dumb! and Totally made sense. Like putting a dime piece in smoke pack tinfoil. Lmao. Yeah the stick is for creating the hole for airflow. Works best if you use lighter fluffy buds that can compact a bit and also not busted up. “Hippy picked” at the most. Makes for a slow burn.
Seriously, I need play by play. Do you smoke the twine. What the hell is going on in this world :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom